Windows 10: Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build...

Discus and support Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I keep gettting a blue screen error with the stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on my Dell inspiron 15 3521 laptop running windows 10 version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Silas Sherburn, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build...

Hello I keep gettting a blue screen error with the stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on my Dell inspiron 15 3521 laptop running windows 10 version 1903 os build 18362.295. I have tried to view the memory dump file in %SystemRoot% using Windows Drivers Kit but I keep getting the message "access denied". The error seems to happen after I open the Netflix application on my computer although it has been on there more or less since I got the laptop and has caused no issues. All the device drivers on the computer seem to be up to date. I would be very grateful if I could have some assistance in this matter.

:)

Silas Sherburn, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Jimmyb Win User

BSOD StopCode Page Fault in Nonpaged Areas

Point to note:
    When running the script to create the zip, at the end it informed me it was on my desktop, however it wasn't, it was in an "alternative". After thinking about this for a while I deleted this "alternative" desktop, and ran the script again, and it script create this alternative desktop:

Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build... [​IMG]

The second desktop was created after deletion of the previous second desktop, as you will see from the properties

Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build... [​IMG]

Jimmyb, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Jimmyb Win User
    BSOD StopCode Page Fault in Nonpaged Areas

Rich,

Struggling to carry out Full Scan due to crashes, managed to get 75% through, will try in safe mode:

A copy of my BFE.DLL properties, shows a couple of differences:

Date and time, but I think this is down to format and time zones; however the File Version number is different???

rpcrt4.dll properties are identical.

Jimmyb, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build...

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA error

I've got windows 10 OS for my new laptop. After a few days system is suddenly shutting down ending up with blue screen saying your system ran into problem error : PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. PLs help me in fixing this.....

ChanakyaChanu99, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build...

1. Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build... - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Stopcode

2. BLue screen page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLue screen page fault in nonpaged area: blue screen, by the way, it happens that1 icons disappear from shortcuts2 reboot, shutdown and hibernate buttons don't work or work with a long delay3 lost saved passwordshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1nuCcdko2FETUMNTD8r-BPeEHIDxs-qqM/view?usp=sharing...
  3. BLue screen page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLue screen page fault in nonpaged area: blue screen, by the way, it happens that1 icons disappear from shortcuts2 reboot, shutdown and hibernate buttons don't work or work with a long delay3 lost saved passwordshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1nuCcdko2FETUMNTD8r-BPeEHIDxs-qqM/view?usp=sharing...
  4. BLue screen page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue Screen . Stopcode : Page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen . Stopcode : Page fault in non paged area: Hi Team, I was installing IDM software , they informed me to off security to download the patch . then i got this error. PLease need fix . It just restarts . withthis error .let me know if i can go to safe more and restore the point...
  6. Page Fault in Nonpaged Area Blue Screen

Page Fault in Nonpaged Area Blue Screen: Hello. Every so often, in random intervals, I get a blue screen with that error every time. If someone can help me, I'd be grateful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-blue-screen/0967e6df-5d95-4685-95fa-e0e4b5f2bc12
  7. page fault in nonpaged area blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    page fault in nonpaged area blue screen: I have already identified the issue with another helper but was unable to finish the process because it would not let me reply anymore on the thread how do i find the driver for my wifi device on broadcom or roll it back i thought i found how to roll it back but it wouldnt...
  8. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area latest build 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area latest build 1903: Page Fault In Nonpaged Area Page Fault In Nonpaged Area error when updating 1903 to latest build. I've tried everything to get it to work but it still fails and blue screens, any help is welcome or shall I just wait until the new November build?...
  9. Page fault in nonpaged area blue screen error

Page fault in nonpaged area blue screen error: Hello On windows 10 version 1903 os build 18362.388 I keep getting a blue screen error with the stopcode page fault in nonpaged area these are the links to minidump fileshttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1LYFx59Wt5pMDIEklc7DLCFzTJEjuDgzV and...
  10. BSOD StopCode Page Fault in Nonpaged Areas

BSOD StopCode Page Fault in Nonpaged Areas: Last night I suffered two Stopcodes in quick succession, however I did not get the details, so I shut down and had a beer. This morning again I got two Stopcodes, but managed to photograph the event: [img] I then opened a CMD window as an administrator, then typed:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 1903 blue screen page fault