Windows 10: Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build...

Discus and support Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I keep gettting a blue screen error with the stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on my Dell inspiron 15 3521 laptop running windows 10 version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Silas Sherburn, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build...

Hello I keep gettting a blue screen error with the stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on my Dell inspiron 15 3521 laptop running windows 10 version 1903 os build 18362.295. I have tried to view the memory dump file in %SystemRoot% using Windows Drivers Kit but I keep getting the message "access denied". The error seems to happen after I open the Netflix application on my computer although it has been on there more or less since I got the laptop and has caused no issues. All the device drivers on the computer seem to be up to date. I would be very grateful if I could have some assistance in this matter.

:)

Silas Sherburn, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Jimmyb Win User

BSOD StopCode Page Fault in Nonpaged Areas

Point to note:
    When running the script to create the zip, at the end it informed me it was on my desktop, however it wasn't, it was in an "alternative". After thinking about this for a while I deleted this "alternative" desktop, and ran the script again, and it script create this alternative desktop:

Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build... [​IMG]

The second desktop was created after deletion of the previous second desktop, as you will see from the properties

Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build... [​IMG]

Jimmyb, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Jimmyb Win User
    BSOD StopCode Page Fault in Nonpaged Areas

Rich,

Struggling to carry out Full Scan due to crashes, managed to get 75% through, will try in safe mode:

A copy of my BFE.DLL properties, shows a couple of differences:

Date and time, but I think this is down to format and time zones; however the File Version number is different???

rpcrt4.dll properties are identical.

Jimmyb, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build...

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA error

I've got windows 10 OS for my new laptop. After a few days system is suddenly shutting down ending up with blue screen saying your system ran into problem error : PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. PLs help me in fixing this.....

ChanakyaChanu99, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build...

1. Blue Screen with Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA on windows 10 version 1903 os build... - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Stopcode

2. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area latest build 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area latest build 1903: Page Fault In Nonpaged Area Page Fault In Nonpaged Area error when updating 1903 to latest build. I've tried everything to get it to work but it still fails and blue screens, any help is welcome or shall I just wait until the new November build?...
  3. Page fault in nonpaged area blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page fault in nonpaged area blue screen error: Hello On windows 10 version 1903 os build 18362.388 I keep getting a blue screen error with the stopcode page fault in nonpaged area these are the links to minidump fileshttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1LYFx59Wt5pMDIEklc7DLCFzTJEjuDgzV and...
  4. page fault in nonpaged area

page fault in nonpaged area: Dear Sir, I m facing with windows 10. My laptop restar automatically and shows a message Your PC ran into problem and need to restart page fault in nonpaged area Kindly provide solution MIlind Modak...
  5. Page fault in nonpaged area HELP!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Page fault in nonpaged area HELP!!: Hi I have recently bought 16gb set of Kingston hyper x fury 1866mhz of ebuyer. As soon as it arrived I took my old 8gb set of the exactly the same ram out. When I started my PC its recognised the new ram and booted as soon as it gets to the start menu its blue screens and...
  6. page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    page fault in nonpaged area: every since the windows update on 23rd April this year, I am getting a page fault in nonpaged area blue screen quoting USBAUDIO.SYS as the error, didn't get the error before this update, please advise...
  7. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area: I've been havving a problem for about 2 years now, that my PC occasionally freezes. The timing of the freezes is random and doesn't make any sense, since it can happen at any time (even if my PC is idle). Lately though, I've been receiving bsod with a error code instead of...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Frequently- Page Fault In NonPaged Area

Blue Screen of Death Frequently- Page Fault In NonPaged Area: Blue Screen of death frequently on HP Pavillion, Windows 10 Home Edition 64Bit. Any suggestions to fix this? I have received several other error messages and occurs with no notice. [IMG]...
  9. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA: купил компьютер он циклично перезагружается синий экран пишет PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/1842f500-caf0-4844-85cb-9f31665e45ac
  10. BSOD StopCode Page Fault in Nonpaged Areas

BSOD StopCode Page Fault in Nonpaged Areas: Last night I suffered two Stopcodes in quick succession, however I did not get the details, so I shut down and had a beer. This morning again I got two Stopcodes, but managed to photograph the event: [img] I then opened a CMD window as an administrator, then typed:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 1903 blue screen page fault