Windows 10: Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Discus and support Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is an old issue. When I turn on my laptop, I see blue screen with error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lewiscosta, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

It is an old issue. When I turn on my laptop, I see blue screen with error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

:)

lewiscosta, Mar 7, 2020
  2. DAVE 1959 Win User

Blue Screen THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

when restarting my system , I get the blue screen with the error message: "THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER".

It eventually goes into repair mode and then I select "turn system off" because none of the other selections fixes the problem.

I can then reboot into the desktop with no problems.

Does anyone know what is causing this error message on system reboot?

DAVE 1959, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Izuhan Win User

Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Windows 10: Thread_stuck_In_Device_driver.

hey everybody.

i just update my computer to Windows 10. but everytime i use my battery , it gives me a blue screen saying; Thread_Stuck_In_Device_Driver. but if i use my adopter, it doesnt give me the blue screen but as soon as i unplugged the adopter, the computer gives
    me the blue screen.

pls help Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER :)

Izuhan, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

1. Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER - Similar Threads - Blue screen THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

2. blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: HiI sometimes get on my laptop's windows 10 a blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. I shared dump files in https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajg0EobPIRqJaxmY3QNkGM73FUc?e=f0V1Pc . please reply to me how I solve that .Thanks....
  3. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: Good day sir/mam when im playing games my pc turn into Blue Screen and it said THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER my drivers is updated especially the graphics card built in to my CPU ryzen 3 3200g with vega 8 help me to fix this......
  4. Iconsistent THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD

Iconsistent THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD: The Problem: I have an Acer Aspire A515-41G-13U1 an awful laptop that I bought a little over a year ago. It's always had problems with blue screens from removing the charger cable to just playing a game and I have never managed to solve them, not even after sending it to...
  5. How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: Hi. I built a new PC a few days ago, and I've been getting random Blue Screens all with the same stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. It's brand new, Windows was installed on it a couple of days ago, so I'm not sure what's causing it. I searched around and apparently it's...
  6. Getting blue screens with error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting blue screens with error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver: I finished building my PC yesterday, and this morning I installed Windows 10. Everything was going fine until I begun trying to install drivers for my hardware. I think I installed the wrong software though, as once I did, I begun getting the errors. I uninstalled the...
  7. Thread_stuck_in_device_driver blue screen

Thread_stuck_in_device_driver blue screen: Randomly my laptop will crash with the stopcode named in the subject of this post. Previously i updated windows and all my drivers and it helped keep it away but now its back again. Would it just be updates again? If so its going to be annoying needing to update every minute...
  8. Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver

Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver: It's been a while since I've posted to the forums, where fortunately I haven't had issues with my old build. Unfortunately, on this Ryzen 5 build (Windows 10, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.752), we've been getting a lot of Windows 10 freezing, along with too many too count...
  9. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER on Startup

THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER on Startup: Lately I had a bluescreen on startup. It shows THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error, and keep showing bluescreen over 3 times, until it enters automatic repair. And when i'm boot on safe mode, it goes normal. My Specs: Lenovo G40-70 RAM : 6GB DDR3 CPU : Intel Core i3-4030u...
  10. Thread_stuck_in_device_driver

Thread_stuck_in_device_driver: Hello, I've been trying to solve this issue for a whole week, and no progress at all. I first noticed this problem when I put my PC to sleep, and on the wake up, I would get BSOD (THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER). Same thing happened when I would make shutdown from windows,...