Windows 10: blue screen with time and date

Discus and support blue screen with time and date in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so my laptop has an i3 10th gen, 4 gbs of ram, and i think a 128 gb ssd. the problem is every time i turn it on i see the boot screen, but no wallpaper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbdullahAl Tamimi, Aug 3, 2021.

1. blue screen with time and date

so my laptop has an i3 10th gen, 4 gbs of ram, and i think a 128 gb ssd. the problem is every time i turn it on i see the boot screen, but no wallpaper or anything. just the time and date at the bottom left corner. control alt delete doesnt work, turning it on and off doesnt work. and i have important pictures on the device, help?

:)

AbdullahAl Tamimi, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 3, 2021
  4. blue screen with time and date

Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

blue screen with time and date

1. blue screen with time and date - Similar Threads - blue screen date

2. no background for date / time screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no background for date / time screen: The option to turn backgrounds off for lock screen with 'Personalization' in 'Settings' only turns this off for the password screen and not the one with the date /time that slides up before with a key or mouse press. How can one also disable the background image for the date...
  3. no background for date / time screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no background for date / time screen: The option to turn backgrounds off for lock screen with 'Personalization' in 'Settings' only turns this off for the password screen and not the one with the date /time that slides up before with a key or mouse press. How can one also disable the background image for the date...
  4. Cant get pass date&time screen keep lopping back to date&time screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get pass date&time screen keep lopping back to date&time screen: So i just turning on my laptop but when booting i saw it fixing drive While booting sometimes it happen sometimes not and ot has been a few week that when everytime my laptop update it always undoing the update but in this caae its not happening, after the booting is done i...
  5. Cant get pass date&time screen keep lopping back to date&time screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant get pass date&time screen keep lopping back to date&time screen: So i just turning on my laptop but when booting i saw it fixing drive While booting sometimes it happen sometimes not and ot has been a few week that when everytime my laptop update it always undoing the update but in this caae its not happening, after the booting is done i...
  6. Cant get pass date&time screen keep lopping back to date&time screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. date and time to display on computer screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    date and time to display on computer screen: How do I get the date and time to display on my computer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-to-display-on-computer-screen/a0d58ec3-4be2-43a8-9333-e32df91a21fd
  8. Flashing startup time and date screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing startup time and date screen: Hi everyone! I’ve had the most annoying problem with my personal PC for quite a while now. I’m at a loss how to fix it. I’ve tried disabling password required on sign on thinking I could bypass the problem, and that has not helped. Here’s a video to show what I mean:...
  9. Stuck on time/date screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on time/date screen.: Hello. I have a problem that i am stuck on the time/date screen. When i click any button it slides up and shows the login screen for a millisecond then slides back. I use Windows 10. Please help....
  10. Stuck in blue date and time screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in blue date and time screen: When I switch my Lenovo Ideapad S145 on a blue date and time screen appears. I can go no further than this - no error messages appear. I've tried the recommended solutions I could find Eg Shift & restart, etc but no luck. I think I need to do a recovery but don't know how...