Windows 10: Blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

Discus and support Blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I experienced a blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code four times in the past month. It always said that what failed is nvlddmkm.sys.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by p.hadi, May 5, 2021.

1. p.hadi Win User

Blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

Hello,I experienced a blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code four times in the past month. It always said that what failed is nvlddmkm.sys.I tried the troubleshoot from this page: https://www.windows.com/stopcode. However, it did not help me that much since I still experienced the blue screen this afternoon.I really appreciate any help.The dump files and the system information file can be found in this link https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ckmrg5sj0pdhh/dump.Thank you very much.

:)

p.hadi, May 5, 2021

2. Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, May 5, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 5, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code - Similar Threads - Blue screen VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

2. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure: HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code: Video_TDR_Failurethis problem has been happening to me since a while ago but i didnt really care, but no it happens to me like every 20...
  3. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure: HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code: Video_TDR_Failurethis problem has been happening to me since a while ago but i didnt really care, but no it happens to me like every 20...
  4. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code: Whenever I turn on my pc, it's mostly normal, except for the graphical anomalies that appear on the screen chunks of pixels are the wrong colors. And occasionally, my pc blue screens, giving me the stop code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I can't use my pc for more than a few moments...
  6. Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code: Whenever I turn on my pc, it's mostly normal, except for the graphical anomalies that appear on the screen chunks of pixels are the wrong colors. And occasionally, my pc blue screens, giving me the stop code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I can't use my pc for more than a few moments...
  7. Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

8. stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys: After Windows 10 update in October I get above error when launching any game from steam on my laptop Metabox (Clevo) P650RS have tried multiple nvidia drivers (GTX1070) one that were fine before give error now also get black screen using any intel driver for HD 530 hybrid...
  9. stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys: After Windows 10 update in October I get above error when launching any game from steam on my laptop Metabox (Clevo) P650RS have tried multiple nvidia drivers one that were fine before give error now also get black screen using any intel driver for 530HD hybrid graphics,...
  10. Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys

Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys: Could you assist please? I have an HP 610-1030 running Windows 10 64bit v 10.0.17134, AMD Radeon 5570 (driver 15.301.1901.0). When starting the PC I receive a Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys error. I have tried reinstalling the AMD component and the drivers...