Windows 10: Blue screen with white writing pops up on laptop

Discus and support Blue screen with white writing pops up on laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was doing some research for a school paper. The problem and solution were simple; I needed wifi, so I connected to my iPhone’s hotspot. A few... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mara Horars, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Blue screen with white writing pops up on laptop

I was doing some research for a school paper. The problem and solution were simple; I needed wifi, so I connected to my iPhone’s hotspot.

A few minutes or so after I connected, my laptop suddenly got a blue screen that had white writing on it (like, courier font writing. aka the kind where you know that you’ve screwed up.)

I shut my laptop down immediately, since I thought that shutting it down all the way would prevent whatever virus or malware had infected it from downloading.

I did some research on my own (using my phone), but, the only thing that seemed to have any sort of relation to the problem was the Blue Screen of Death or whatever it was called. I read about it a little, but it still doesn’t seem like the root of the problem.

I have not touched the computer since the incident, so I have no idea if wannacrypt or petya could be the cause of the problem.

I am using a Dell laptop (it has Windows 7 on it, but that’s about all the information I can supply, seeing as I don’t want to open it and cause any more damage to it. My laptop does have Avast Antivirus Free on it. A while ago, when I did a few checks, it said that my laptop was prone to ransomwere attacks.

Is there anyone who could help me out here? Also, if it does turn out to be a virus or malware infection, what is it? How can I get rid of it?

/please do ignore the random writing at the bottom. I can’t seem to erase it./

Is here? Also, if ? Also, if it is a virus or malware

:)

Mara Horars, Nov 25, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 25, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Blue screen with white writing pops up on laptop

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen with white writing pops up on laptop

1. Blue screen with white writing pops up on laptop - Similar Threads - Blue screen white

2. My laptop windows 11 is not opening blue screen is popped up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop windows 11 is not opening blue screen is popped up: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-windows-11-is-not-opening-blue-screen-is/0406287c-f08f-4aa3-a600-22c08853adb8
  3. My laptop windows 11 is not opening blue screen is popped up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop windows 11 is not opening blue screen is popped up: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-windows-11-is-not-opening-blue-screen-is/0406287c-f08f-4aa3-a600-22c08853adb8
  4. White pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White pop-up: This box randomly pops up on my screen from time to time, it hasn't showed up for a few months and now it's back, I don't know why it keeps appearing nor do I know what it is. It started appearing after installing Windows 11...
  5. White pop-up

White pop-up: This box randomly pops up on my screen from time to time, it hasn't showed up for a few months and now it's back, I don't know why it keeps appearing nor do I know what it is. It started appearing after installing Windows 11...
  6. my laptop crashes and pop up blue screen with stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes and pop up blue screen with stop code: without me doing anything my laptop uses to crash and pop up blue screen with stopcode CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, sometime SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, sometime SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I even did basic troubleshoot but no use when i checked my event manager i saw NetBT...
  7. my laptop crashes and pop up blue screen with stop code

my laptop crashes and pop up blue screen with stop code: without me doing anything my laptop uses to crash and pop up blue screen with stopcode CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, sometime SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, sometime SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I even did basic troubleshoot but no use when i checked my event manager i saw NetBT...
  8. Blue and white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue and white screen: hello does anyone know how to stop this ? if its a hardware issue is there a way to extract my saved files from the blue trouble shooting screen that has various option ? [IMG]...
  9. Weird White border in Home Screen, popped up for no reason.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird White border in Home Screen, popped up for no reason.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BignoseBruce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kt8f7f/weird_white_border_in_home_screen_popped_up_for/
  10. Blank white pop up screen in Microsoft store

Blank white pop up screen in Microsoft store: when i try to download anything in the microsoft store I keep getting a pop up screen that says "please wait a moment" and the that pop up screen turns white and nothing happens....