Windows 10: Blue screen with winload.efi error after multi-boot black OS selection screen Windows 10

Discus and support Blue screen with winload.efi error after multi-boot black OS selection screen Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I added a new M2 drive to my computer that uses multi-boot all Windows 10 on the drives. When I choose to boot from the new drive, I get a blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Atanimpasse, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Blue screen with winload.efi error after multi-boot black OS selection screen Windows 10

I added a new M2 drive to my computer that uses multi-boot all Windows 10 on the drives. When I choose to boot from the new drive, I get a blue screen saying that something couldn't load and a path points to winload.efi. A strange thing is that if I go into repair mode and then choose Other operating system and this drive, it works fine. I have been trying to fix the boot record with bootrec commands using the safe mode command prompt, but the bootrec /fixboot command always gives an access denied error. Bootrec /fixmbr seems to work. I think that this is a symptom of the problem. I think that there is a problem with my boot record. All of the other drives boot fine from the OS selection screen. I have reinstalled Windows on the new drive, but it didn't resolve the problem. I have secure boot disabled and set to work with legacy and UEFI.

:)

Atanimpasse, Dec 27, 2019

2. Windows 10: Getting blue screen error messsage "windows\system32\winload..efi" and error code "0xc000000f".

Original Title: windows 10 0xc000000f error in lenovo pc

my laptop is lenovo g50 30 which is windows 8.1 build.

after upgrade it shows blue screen

windows\system32\winload..efi

error code 0xc000000f

i cant find the solution in community

AJMER BANDODIYA, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Blue screen with winload.efi error after multi-boot black OS selection screen Windows 10

Windows 10: Getting blue screen error messsage "windows\system32\winload..efi" and error code "0xc000000f".

Hi Ajmer,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if some system files is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you able to boot to the computer?
    • When you say that "upgrade it shows blue screen", where exactly are you getting the blue screen error message?

I recommend you to check if your computer is compatible with Windows 10 by referring to System requirement for installing Windows 10 on your computer.

How to Check Windows 10 Computer System Specs & Requirements - Microsoft

Then I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with an update on , we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen with winload.efi error after multi-boot black OS selection screen Windows 10

1. Blue screen with winload.efi error after multi-boot black OS selection screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blue screen winload

2. Black screen after boot on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after boot on windows 10: Sir, I bought a new graphics Nvidia geforce 8500 gt 512 mb ddr2. When I seated the graphics on pci x16 port, it started up but after windows 10 boot, I can't see anything...the keyboard power goes out and comes in...on off on off... Now what will i do? I can't see anything...
  3. Black screen after boot on windows 10 on

Black screen after boot on windows 10 on: Sir, I bought a new graphics Nvidia geforce 8500 gt 512 mb ddr2. When I seated the graphics on pci x16 port, it started up but after windows 10 boot, I can't see anything...the keyboard power goes out and comes in...on off on off... Now what will i do? I can't see anything...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade boots to Black Screen/ USB boots to Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade boots to Black Screen/ USB boots to Blue Screen: 1. Super simple PC that worked fine but needed upgrade to WIN10. Basic media PC with plex and 2 drives 2. Installed Win10 and it now boots to black screen with cursor. 3. Contacted Support and made a USB boot disk 4. If I boot into USB WIN 10, the screen goes to blue...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade boots to Black Screen/ USB boots to Blue Screen

Windows 10 upgrade boots to Black Screen/ USB boots to Blue Screen: 1. Super simple PC that worked fine but needed upgrade to WIN10. Basic media PC with plex and 2 drives 2. Installed Win10 and it now boots to black screen with cursor. 3. Contacted Support and made a USB boot disk 4. If I boot into USB WIN 10, the screen goes to blue...
  6. Black screen after Booting windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after Booting windows 10: Finally after months, windows 10 2004 update offered for my Desktop pc and I’ve updated it and it was good at everything like performance and speed but after 2 or 3 hours my pc download 2020-08 Cumulative update for .Net framework 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 2004 for...
  7. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  8. Blue screen error & black screen

Blue screen error & black screen: There is a blue screen error & when it wants to restart,it can’t and a black screen appears.When I turn it off & on again, the same cycle happens. And I can’t enter windows!!!...
  9. Multi OS boot screen issue

Multi OS boot screen issue: Hi, I have 3 OS on 1 Disk Drive (3partitions), 2x w8.1pro 64bit (not activated) & w10pro 64bit (activated). normally ok but the boot screen did not show & the pc booted into the latest installation, w10. I fixed this by changing setting the default in System Configuration &...
  10. OS Boot Selection Screen

OS Boot Selection Screen: Hi there reader/expert, More a question than an actual problem. I have a dual boot system with both 8.1x64 and 10x64 on my 240GB SSD and I always used to have a nice boot selection screen in blue, like on the right side of the picture (something I grabbed from the inet)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multi windows os blue screen enable/activated

2. win10 bsod \windows\system32\winload.efi