Windows 10: Blue screen - you could scan with your phone if you have the right app

Discus and support Blue screen - you could scan with your phone if you have the right app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrewwilbor, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Blue screen - you could scan with your phone if you have the right app

my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you have the right app. no error codes does any one know what app to use or know of a fix. ive all so had sound problems were ive had to pull the battery out to fix as the diagnostics could not work out what is wrong.

***Edited the title from HP Elite Book***

:)

Andrewwilbor, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen - you could scan with your phone if you have the right app

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen - you could scan with your phone if you have the right app

1. Blue screen - you could scan with your phone if you have the right app - Similar Threads - Blue screen scan

2. If you have a rooted phone, you can remove "Link to Windows" and install "Your phone" from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you have a rooted phone, you can remove "Link to Windows" and install "Your phone" from...: Just a heads up with this. If your phone is rooted you can uninstall the insultingly useless "Link to Windows" app, you will not only gain a large amount of addressable memory back by doing this, if you want functionality back sans the laughable screen control you can just...
  3. If you have a rooted phone, you can remove "Link to Windows" and install "Your phone" from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If you have a rooted phone, you can remove "Link to Windows" and install "Your phone" from...: Just a heads up with this. If your phone is rooted you can uninstall the insultingly useless "Link to Windows" app, you will not only gain a large amount of addressable memory back by doing this, if you want functionality back sans the laughable screen control you can just...
  4. Could you please make bluetooth optional for the Your Phone app's calling features? I...

Could you please make bluetooth optional for the Your Phone app's calling features? I...: If I can connect my Bluetooth headset directly to my mobile, why would I connect to phone calls using my PC? I don't see a great reason for this to be the only option and if it is, it's redundant. I prefer wired headset or speaker/mic with PC and it would be convenient if...
  5. Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone?

Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone?: I have a simple question, that hopefully has an equally simple solution. I am using the Your Phone app on my Surface Go 2, but is there a way to make the apps you open from your phone on the Surface full screen rather than the smaller window they appear as?...
  6. Could you please check if you have a solution? :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could you please check if you have a solution? :): submitted by /u/saibo0t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g77k7e/could_you_please_check_if_you_have_a_solution/
  7. You phone app on pc

You phone app on pc: When I launch the your phone app on pc it just keeps wanting me to press an update button. If I do, it says I have the latest version, vicious circle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-phone-app-on-pc/f8456fc4-328b-4b2f-9c98-e27f430bb95e
  8. how do you uninstal your phone app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you uninstal your phone app?: how do you uninstal your phone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstal-your-phone-app/dc31d895-8c74-44c5-8028-d047c70940e6"
  9. "you got a message on your phone"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "you got a message on your phone": Two times now, I received a message that sounds like this: "you got a message on your phone" "want to see phone messages on this PC too? YES, NO, Maybe Later" So that is the message I got on my Windows 10 PC, in a system notification. First, I don't own a cell phone,...
  10. How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app

How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app: Mine shows up as this annoying name: [ATTACH] I have tried removing the device and re-adding it, but the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-name-of-a-phone-in-the-your/9639e258-6ba3-48fd-9913-fe4419054e0a