Windows 10: Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error

Discus and support Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello guys i made a really huge mistake my pc has like 4gb and i went to system and changed the virtual memory limit the initial and the maximum 4096... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YYYY3222, Mar 17, 2020.

1. YYYY3222 Win User

Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error

hello guys i made a really huge mistake my pc has like 4gb and i went to system and changed the virtual memory limit the initial and the maximum 4096 and then restarted it , now i have blue screen and tried troubleshoot windows restore but it didn't fixed the problem , is there anything i can do for my pc to fix it or is it dead ?

:)

YYYY3222, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error

1. Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error - Similar Threads - Blue Screen ran

2. Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .: I recently shifted to SSD , now I'm am getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" , and then it automatically restarts. I tried to update the driver form HP website but my laptop's OS version is not available and in Device Manager it's showing that...
  3. Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .: I recently shifted to SSD , now I'm am getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" , and then it automatically restarts. I tried to update the driver form HP website but my laptop's OS version is not available and in Device Manager it's showing that...
  4. Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....: I bought a new lenovo laptop and a internet protection thing you install to protect you will o. The internet. I didn't install it until a couple months later. Then I started having problems my internet wouldn't connect. Then when I tried connecting it would freeze then got to...
  5. Your PC ran into an error problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your PC ran into an error problem.: So windows had installed some cumulative updates and wanted to restart. My laptop was on 2004 since last month. I chose to restart and kept on getting this error. Now on trouble shooting I chose to uninstall the last feature update thinking that's what caused it. Now I'm back...
  6. Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing

Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing: Hi there, My laptop has been freezing for a week now.. I've deleted files and everything to try solve the problem.. it runs for a while and but when you start to open applications it freezes and takes forever to run again... then this message keeps appearing .. it's a blue...
  7. Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My child has a evoo 32GB quad core with windows 10. I keep getting a blue screen that says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error information and then we'll restart for you. Error code: WHEA uncorrectable error. It will restart...
  8. your pc ran into problems errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    your pc ran into problems errors: so basically i did a reset on my pc then after it was on a automatic repair loop even if i turn the computer off it will go on the automatic repair then it puts me on the blue thing the troubleshoot and reset thing i tried everything and it dont work after i tried a step and...
  9. Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!: Hi Microsoft... I have a problem when i startup my windows 10 It says (( Your PC ran into a problem ))[IMG] For no reason at all.!! And everytime i restart it i get this blue windows atfer few seconds!! i was using it as normal like always.! Know what to do my laptop...
  10. Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I have had my Huawei Matebook X Pro for a few months now and since day one, at least once a week, I have been getting a blue screen saying, " :( Your computer ran into a problem and must restart". I have googled and tried just about every fix I can find to get rid of the...