Windows 10: Blue screen - your windows PC is infected

Discus and support Blue screen - your windows PC is infected in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This window popped up on my screen. I suspect it's a scam, but wanted to share the info in case it isn't. I was online, had just paid a bill with my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by C0nn1e, Jun 22, 2020.

1. C0nn1e Win User

Blue screen - your windows PC is infected

This window popped up on my screen. I suspect it's a scam, but wanted to share the info in case it isn't. I was online, had just paid a bill with my credit card, and was picking up a news article on a site I have accessed several times before. I shut everything down immediately and rebooted. Is there any action I should take?

Blue screen - your windows PC is infected c5a16be7-0d35-4d4d-8b7a-7f624831dd46?upload=true.jpg

:)

C0nn1e, Jun 22, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jun 22, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Blue screen - your windows PC is infected

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen - your windows PC is infected

1. Blue screen - your windows PC is infected - Similar Threads - Blue screen infected

2. Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....: I bought a new lenovo laptop and a internet protection thing you install to protect you will o. The internet. I didn't install it until a couple months later. Then I started having problems my internet wouldn't connect. Then when I tried connecting it would freeze then got to...
  3. Blue screen says PC infected.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue screen says PC infected.: Have read 2 responses to this question - how can I perform any processes with screen locked & no cursor visible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blue-screen-says-pc-infected/d5c9b142-e02e-41b4-a419-1177bfd2bb45
  4. Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing

Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing: Hi there, My laptop has been freezing for a week now.. I've deleted files and everything to try solve the problem.. it runs for a while and but when you start to open applications it freezes and takes forever to run again... then this message keeps appearing .. it's a blue...
  5. Can you fix your PC after blue screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you fix your PC after blue screen?: Hello, I don't have blue screen on my PC but what will happen if I do get 1? Here are some question I am thinking about. -Would my windows 10 be fixed after a blue screen? -does blue screen have opinions? -How do blue screen happen?...
  6. Blue Screen Showing My PC is Infected

Blue Screen Showing My PC is Infected: says Your windows PC has been infected your computer has warned us that it is infected with a spyware and riskware following data is at risk facebook and email credit card, bank accts and other confidential info files on this computer Microsoft strongly recommends to...
  7. Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error

Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error: hello guys i made a really huge mistake my pc has like 4gb and i went to system and changed the virtual memory limit the initial and the maximum 4096 and then restarted it , now i have blue screen and tried troubleshoot windows restore but it didn't fixed the problem , is...
  8. Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My child has a evoo 32GB quad core with windows 10. I keep getting a blue screen that says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error information and then we'll restart for you. Error code: WHEA uncorrectable error. It will restart...
  9. Your PC is infected message is noticed

Your PC is infected message is noticed: My HP PC Windows 10 notification centre moments ago got a message saying "Your PC is infected ! Click to see more details 6:32 PM zfirst-news.com". Does anyone know what is zfirst-news.com is ? It seems the message is from zfirst-news.com. Is this message possibly a scam ?...
  10. Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!: Hi Microsoft... I have a problem when i startup my windows 10 It says (( Your PC ran into a problem ))[IMG] For no reason at all.!! And everytime i restart it i get this blue windows atfer few seconds!! i was using it as normal like always.! Know what to do my laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your windows pc has been infected blue screen