Windows 10: Blue screen

Discus and support Blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a blue screen saying PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ioannis12, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Ioannis12 Win User

Blue screen

I had a blue screen saying

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

:)

Ioannis12, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen

1. Blue screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen

2. Blue screen error: Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error: Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation: Hi,I am getting an issue with my system. My system gets hang while in use and a blue screen comes mentioning Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation and it restarts automatically and then the system runs normally. I am getting this issue repeatedly some times once a week sometimes...
  3. Had a Blue Screen while doing nothing - usb.80236.sys

Had a Blue Screen while doing nothing - usb.80236.sys: I was just sitting in a voice chat with some small programs running in the background and got a bsod. not sure whyminidump and msinfo:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w3MeHSFDuqi_6UQBPHcOyboQ1zu5s5Xh?usp=sharing...
  4. blue screen after network reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blue screen after network reset: every time i use the network reset button i get the driver power state failure blue screen, does anyone know how to stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-network-reset/099dc0c9-be1e-42c4-9b40-96bc90283cf1
  5. Still experiencing multiple Blue Screens after apply updates

Still experiencing multiple Blue Screens after apply updates: I have implemented most of the updates that were recommended by Bruno Leonel here. It appeared it was working but after 11 days I started to see bluescreens again. The last two are linked below! The only item I could not complete on Bruno's list was the msdt.exe /id...
  6. Constant Blue screens lately, when used and when idle

Constant Blue screens lately, when used and when idle: Hi everyone, Windows 10 version: 20H2 OS build: 19042.928 Lately I'm getting blue screens when using the computer but and also when it is on idle. This morning, I logged in and wasn't using my computer for about 5 minutes and it blue screened. It did this twice until I...
  7. Blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

Blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code: Hello,I experienced a blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code four times in the past month. It always said that what failed is nvlddmkm.sys.I tried the troubleshoot from this page: https://www.windows.com/stopcode. However, it did not help me that much since I still...
  8. Windows 10 Blue screen Error Critical_Process_Died

Windows 10 Blue screen Error Critical_Process_Died: Hi, my PC recently will happen and Bluescreen comes out with these error messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-error-criticalprocessdied/920ee2af-e9a8-4d8e-8743-1f9d6edf69e4
  9. Fix SETUP_FAILURE Blue Screen Error 0x00000085 on Windows 10 computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SETUP_FAILURE Blue Screen Error 0x00000085 on Windows 10 computers: An uncommon Blue Screen error that can occur is SETUP_FAILURE with Bug Check 0x00000085. This Stop Error typically occurs during a Windows Setup process due to Disk driver or Memory issues. The SETUP_FAILURE bug check has a value of 0x00000085. This bug check indicates that...
  10. Blue screen of death not generating dump file

Blue screen of death not generating dump file: Hello,I have a Dell inspiron 3670 Desktop using windows 10, not overlocked.After installing a new WD sn 750 SSD, I'm frequently getting BSOD where the collecting info stays at 0% even after 20 minutes, and no memory dump file is created.I followed the settings under "to...