Windows 10: Blue Screen

Discus and support Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Blue Screen 41 - 63The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aisar AR, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Aisar AR Win User

Blue Screen

Blue Screen 41 - 63The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.---------------------161Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.---------------------124 - 80 - 70368744177664,8796093022208The virtualization-based security enablement policy check at phase 7&nb

:)

Aisar AR, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Blue Screen

1. Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen

2. Blue Screen ntkrnlmp.exe in minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen ntkrnlmp.exe in minidump file: I've been running into blue screens the past few months and have tried a lot of different things. In the last month I've had 5 dump files created and will share them. Please take a look and see what may be my issue....
  3. Blue Screen ntkrnlmp.exe in minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen ntkrnlmp.exe in minidump file: I've been running into blue screens the past few months and have tried a lot of different things. In the last month I've had 5 dump files created and will share them. Please take a look and see what may be my issue....
  4. PSHED.DLL error and Blue Screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PSHED.DLL error and Blue Screen of death: I have this error every time luch a game my pc is I5 1050532gb ram DDR4GPU RX 6750XTThis is DMP file 052024-13671-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/psheddll-error-and-blue-screen-of-death/cf34aa44-5c96-457f-83cd-d5613721685f
  5. PSHED.DLL error and Blue Screen of death

PSHED.DLL error and Blue Screen of death: I have this error every time luch a game my pc is I5 1050532gb ram DDR4GPU RX 6750XTThis is DMP file 052024-13671-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/psheddll-error-and-blue-screen-of-death/cf34aa44-5c96-457f-83cd-d5613721685f
  6. PSHED.DLL error and Blue Screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code: I understand what the blue screen is, but I wanna know what windows update is causing this issue with my hard drive disk, where this blue screen keeps popping up because it's causing crashes and constant disk errors where I have to keep doing a repair disk operation, now I...
  8. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code: I understand what the blue screen is, but I wanna know what windows update is causing this issue with my hard drive disk, where this blue screen keeps popping up because it's causing crashes and constant disk errors where I have to keep doing a repair disk operation, now I...
  9. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

10. When I turn on my pc the windows show blue screen. I see select account and I select my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I turn on my pc the windows show blue screen. I see select account and I select my...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-my-pc-the-windows-show-blue-screen/9ff304a6-0df3-4059-b82d-5c625266cd7c