Windows 10: Blue Screen

Discus and support Blue Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The blue screen problem occurred twice within 20 minutes, and about 10 minutes later the screen became completely black I haven't installed any new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danny Nasra, May 22, 2024.

1. Blue Screen

The blue screen problem occurred twice within 20 minutes, and about 10 minutes later the screen became completely black I haven't installed any new hardware and I have the latest Windows updates**** moved from german to english Community ****

:)

Danny Nasra, May 22, 2024
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 22, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 22, 2024
  4. Blue Screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Blue Screen

1. Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen

2. Screen suddenly has pink horizontal lines, and blue vertical lines slowely appearing and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen suddenly has pink horizontal lines, and blue vertical lines slowely appearing and...: I was just googling, and suddenly almost my whole screen is pink horizontally lined, except from the upper 2 mm. When scrolling, the letters were stuck in pink, but black one did scroll. Now I also have blue vertical lines slowly appearing when im on a dark page, and in those...
  3. Screen suddenly has pink horizontal lines, and blue vertical lines slowely appearing and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen suddenly has pink horizontal lines, and blue vertical lines slowely appearing and...: I was just googling, and suddenly almost my whole screen is pink horizontally lined, except from the upper 2 mm. When scrolling, the letters were stuck in pink, but black one did scroll. Now I also have blue vertical lines slowly appearing when im on a dark page, and in those...
  4. My computer has been restarting for sometime now with the blue screen on please what should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been restarting for sometime now with the blue screen on please what should...: 6please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-restarting-for-sometime-now/79efc9a8-6dff-4e74-a3d7-c2d99db30f92
  5. My computer has been restarting for sometime now with the blue screen on please what should...

My computer has been restarting for sometime now with the blue screen on please what should...: 6please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-restarting-for-sometime-now/79efc9a8-6dff-4e74-a3d7-c2d99db30f92
  6. Blue Screened, Useless AI, Access Denied links, oh my.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screened, Useless AI, Access Denied links, oh my.: Hi, I encountered a blue screen and normally, it takes a short time for it to restart. This time though, it took quite some time about 20 minutes as well as the percent to restart staying at 0%. I tried calling support to give them my stop code but I just ran into an AI that...
  7. Blue Screened, Useless AI, Access Denied links, oh my.

Blue Screened, Useless AI, Access Denied links, oh my.: Hi, I encountered a blue screen and normally, it takes a short time for it to restart. This time though, it took quite some time about 20 minutes as well as the percent to restart staying at 0%. I tried calling support to give them my stop code but I just ran into an AI that...
  8. Blue Screened, Useless AI, Access Denied links, oh my.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. blue screen

blue screen: Hello ive been getting this blue screen on my pc for a while now any ideas ? i dont know if specs has anything to do with it but ill post them if anyone is intersted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen/237a6895-1445-4cf3-9448-499ebabe7ace
  10. Blue Screen problme

Blue Screen problme: Hi, I recently asked for advice regarding a blue screen issue. I tried every possible way to stop the blue screen occurrences, but unfortunately, I had negative results. I tried: - Windows update - Running hardware diagnostics - Finding any malware - Updating drivers - System...