Windows 10: Blue screen

Discus and support Blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; we met blue screen some times during usage, or during windows power off, is there any windows logs we can refer to for troubleshooting? or is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peijun Chen, Apr 16, 2019 at 4:57 AM.

1. Blue screen

we met blue screen some times during usage, or during windows power off, is there any windows logs we can refer to for troubleshooting? or is there any configuration change to windows to record more information when blue screen happens?

:)

2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

4. Blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Thema:

Blue screen

1. Blue screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen

2. CONSTANT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CONSTANT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH: I just got a new Envy laptop and after unstalling all necessary updates, the AMD RADEON Setting doesnt open anymore, i just get a blank white dialogue box when I try to use the search bar and then the there's the BSoD. Help please![IMG]. Managed to quickly get this be it went...
  3. task bar at bottom of my screen has been replaced by a blank blue canvas

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar at bottom of my screen has been replaced by a blank blue canvas: Hello - I'm running windows 10 on my Asus laptop and somehow the task bar at the bottom of my screen (contained shortcuts to functions such as cortana, apps, settings, overview of all open screens, etc...) has now been replaced by blank blue strip. Any ideas how this happened...
  4. My computer keeps blue screening randomly (mostly when I play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps blue screening randomly (mostly when I play games: These are the errors that I got in event viewer. Any help is appreciated. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 4/16/2019 2:03:58 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords:...
  5. when i using AUTOCAD 2019, it always stuck , and then blue screen

when i using AUTOCAD 2019, it always stuck , and then blue screen: this is the dmp: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArcLS4-MGC03inNrg4wze0x_2ZId https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-using-autocad-2019-it-always-stuck-and-then/a3ad1771-6146-465f-9234-2f139e652c93
  6. Windows 10 Blue-screen issue

Windows 10 Blue-screen issue: I have a issues with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error,and my system suffering reboot many times randomly. Here is my memory dmp file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AntA0yUoaMOdfUKp3TsfkLDsi3k?e=adUWIf Hope someone can help....
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen - Kernal Mode Heap Corruption Error Re-Start

Windows 10 Blue Screen - Kernal Mode Heap Corruption Error Re-Start: I am getting a Windows 10 Blue Screen - Kernal Mode Heap Corruption Error Re-Start I have a Windows/C-Minidump file for the most recent error. Need help to analyze & fix....
  8. While attempting to play a video on Amazon Prime, I get an error message with a blue screen...

While attempting to play a video on Amazon Prime, I get an error message with a blue screen...: Error message with Blue screen that indicates I have a "stopcode" error. Any suggestions on a fix, please? Running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-attempting-to-play-a-video-on-amazon-prime-i/c2f74fb2-7799-41d0-b76e-a5980ad6b8f3
  9. Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots

Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots: I've already tried resetting windows with a successful reinstallation but I cant get to the log in screen. Ctrl+Alt+Del does nothing. My boot order is set to default. And for some reason I never have the option to run windows in safe mode. I recently had a power outage while...
  10. Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen: Hi, I have an Asus laptop and it started shutting off randomly and giving me the blue screen saying "your pc ran into a problem". I did not make any changes nor did I download anything new on the computer. I tried running the troubleshooter and reinstalling Windows but it...