Windows 10: Blue Screen

Discus and support Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC gets a blue screen stop code that reads: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL then it shuts down and restarts. Every time I go online it shut down in two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlvinLowery, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Blue Screen

My PC gets a blue screen stop code that reads: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL then it shuts down and restarts. Every time I go online it shut down in two minutes. Is this an easy fix?

:)

AlvinLowery, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Blue Screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen

1. Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen

2. Blue screen and now windows freezes after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and now windows freezes after startup: I was trying to setup itunes for my new phone and when i open itunes i got a bluescreen. Now when i restart my pc i can login but after a few seconds it just freezes and i cant do anything. I have tried running sfc and it said files were corrupted but could not fix. I also...
  3. Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows...: Eveytime my PC update Windows 10, version 1903 got blue disk screen error, and when I check the disk theres multiple index $I30 file incorrect.. eq. MI05EE2 1 in index $I30 of file 323E1 is incorrect. I would like to ask how to resolve it to be able to download and update...
  4. Blue Screen when attempting to install printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen when attempting to install printer driver: I am having to re-construct my Windows 10 Pro installation after a hard disk failure and I am having trouble when attempting to install a Canon TR8560 printer. During the printer installation, when asked to authorise the disabling of blocking, I get a blue screen and the...
  5. Hol.dll causing my PC to blue screen whever I try to start up Minecraft

Hol.dll causing my PC to blue screen whever I try to start up Minecraft: For a while now my PC has had an issue of randomly blue screening while I'm playing video games. This almost always happened while playing CSGO in particular for some reason. I recently decided to reinstall Minecraft and whenever I try to boot up the game on any of the recent...
  6. Blue Screening (code 9c)

Blue Screening (code 9c): On a fresh install of windows, I'm blue screening only while having two videos up on separate monitors. Linked below is the Problem Details from Windows Reliability Monitor Screenshot Dropbox link to minidump Minidump This has been going on for a couple weeks now and...
  7. Blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen: Hey so i was running a game and got the blue screen ''of death'' Checked the error reports which stated : Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: a Parameter 1: 14 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: fffff8047ce44248 OS version: 10_0_18362 Service Pack: 0_0...
  8. no hard disk detected after blue screen

no hard disk detected after blue screen: I use Windows 10 as an operating system on Lenovo ideapad 320. this morning while using Firefox browser, I received the microsoft blue screen that I actually forgot what it said then the PC restarted automatically and I got this screen in the picture. I connected the computer...
  9. Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen.

Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen.: I was using my laptop Saturday morning and left it on while I was. When I came back it was at the login screen which meant that it had restarted at some point. I logged in and the Task Bar was frozen. It had previously done the same thing the previous day, Friday, of...
  10. Blue Screen Critical Process Died Srttrail.txt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Critical Process Died Srttrail.txt: HELP!!!!!! I cannot turn on my desktop and the blue screen keeps coming back. I have tried all options.... I tried to reboot, reset and reinstall...None of them work... Does anybody can help me?...