Windows 10: Blue screen

Discus and support Blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting the blue screen every now and then after which system crashes and res starts. This is a new hardware barely used and i'm not tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ssingh0287, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Blue screen

I have been getting the blue screen every now and then after which system crashes and res starts.

This is a new hardware barely used and i'm not tech savvy enough or with time at hand to go through support blogs. I need help to resolve this before my warranty expires. All errors in reliability files are pointing out towards windows. Last i spoke to the rep he deleted some cookies, made an extra drive slot and updated the system, this was 3-4 days ago and now facing the same problem again. When these guys cant give 24 x 7 support why sell products. Reliability history snap attached, Pls help and resolve issue at hand. Blue screen e9c5bc27-96a0-49bd-9ea3-f867e40ab099?upload=true.png

:)

ssingh0287, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen

1. Blue screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen

2. [Blue Screen] etd.sys Driver_Irlq_Not_Less_Or_Equal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Blue Screen] etd.sys Driver_Irlq_Not_Less_Or_Equal: I've been getting this blue screen error: "etd.sys driver_irlq_not_less_or_equal" often. How can i solve it? Dump file and msinfo file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnH6CId21uiYgs9rewMzVuHd9eX9wQ?e=ZUzMMR[IMG]...
  3. blue screen of death error critical process died and event id kernel power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death error critical process died and event id kernel power: I have a hp notebook laptop I can post product name ifi need too so when I game every so often I get a critical process died error and sometimes it only after a while and sometimes if after a little bit and my computer is health as a ox I checked tbh and I scanned for...
  4. Blue screen / Crash when disconnected from dock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen / Crash when disconnected from dock: I have a Dell Precision 5510 running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809. I almost never use the power cable, instead it is generally plugged into my Dell Thunderbolt dock. For over a year now, when I disconnect my laptop from the dock, and use the laptop in a different room...
  5. Blue Screen error in Windows 10 1903 with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen error in Windows 10 1903 with Bootcamp: I am using Macbook Air 2015 with macOS Catalina. I have installed Windows 10 1903 with an inbuilt app Bootcamp. Windows installed Successfully and Bootcamp in windows also. But after some time It shows Blue Screen error. I have tried 1. Updating Windows. 2. Install Drive...
  6. blue screens of sadness

blue screens of sadness: installed new memory in my pc and i ran a memory diagnostic test windows says the memory has no issues yet i get these two errors[ATTACH][ATTACH]is there a solution?...
  7. Blue Screen&Computer freezing unable to perform any task

Blue Screen&Computer freezing unable to perform any task: So am experiencing a blue screen with my brand new asus laptop I just got a few months ago. The window is pre-installed. I already run a startup setting using Safe Mode with Networking and uninstalled some third party software as microsoft have suggested and it still turned...
  8. Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.

Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.: Hello there, ive been getting blue screens when playing games or even using a browser for the past 2 weeks and I really tried everything i know to fix it. The first time it happened i was in a middle of a game and then a blue screen with the stop code :...
  9. Blue Screen Error ; Fail to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)

Blue Screen Error ; Fail to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE): Hi Community, A week ago, my computer started giving me a "Blue Screen Error" with a "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" message. It said that I should go to www.windows.com/stopcode . The site gave me instruction that began with getting the Computer into Windows Recovery...
  10. Blue Screen

Blue Screen: Hello, I sometimes like for example 2 times in a month get a blue screen mostly and basically the only reason is written there and that is ''kernel-mode heap corruption'' Can I ask how can i fix this issue so i dont get the blue screen? Its mostly when i start a video or...