Windows 10: Blue screen

Discus and support Blue screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; his pc in ran a problem and need to restart. I was using my pc like every day (I was updating) and without warning pum blue screen. Any help pls :)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardColmenares1, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:42 AM.

1. Blue screen

his pc in ran a problem and need to restart.

I was using my pc like every day (I was updating) and without warning pum blue screen.

Any help pls Blue screen :)

:)

RichardColmenares1, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:42 AM
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

4. Blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Thema:

Blue screen

1. Blue screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen

2. Windows 10 blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen: I've recently got a new laptop with windows 10 and it keeps blue screening, the BSOD's only happen on one specific account and when i go to another account it doesn't happen. The error on the blue screen is UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP, What went wrong: fltmgr.sys. I've...
  3. Blue screen windows 10.

Blue screen windows 10.: Hello! I got a blue screen of death while updating windows 10. The code was KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I will link the dump file. Dump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c1OzxHc0xnwsgEj8h4EQKK-oo2Rci5l4 Regards, Matthew....
  4. Blue screening daily

Blue screening daily: Pretty much once daily I'll blue screen, losing some work and restarting. Stop codes are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_TREAD_NOT_HANDLED and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (Sometimes it'll say that atikmdag.sys fails, though it happened once only.)...
  5. After the 1903 update I've started getting a blue screen on shutdown.

After the 1903 update I've started getting a blue screen on shutdown.: After the 1903 update, I started getting blue screens on shutdown. The message states "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" It eventually got to the point where the compuer wouldn't reboot without a BSOD, so I reinstalled the OS from scratch. Everything was fine until last week's...
  6. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: I keep getting this Blue screen error. My IT has refreshed my older laptop and problem still occurred, and I then received a new laptop that did the same thing. Suggestions? I am guessing it must be with my environment because HW has been swapped out and OS reimaged....
  7. Multiple issues from activation to blue screen errors

Multiple issues from activation to blue screen errors: First off, I've tried contacting microsoft. It keeps linking me back to these forums rather than a live person. I bought this laptop from Best Buy, they assured me it was all set up and ready to go. I've had a windows error saying I need to activate windows since day one. I...
  8. Blue Screen Error

Blue Screen Error: I just contacted so many times but I think none can find any solution of WHEA UNCORRECTABLE Error Is there anyone in Microsoft who can slove this irritating error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error/91b1353e-cd1c-4c8d-b16e-5e4d516a0498
  9. Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_M ANAGEMENT

Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_M ANAGEMENT: Hi, I am having issues with blue screening. I believe this happened right after the recent Window 10 update. I did do a reset of windows, and updated all my drives so I am not sure what else to try. I have posted the descriptions of the blue screens below. On Sat...
  10. Gears 5 on Win10 PC keeps crashing with Blue Screen CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 on Win10 PC keeps crashing with Blue Screen CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: Hi, after updating Gears5, every time I play Multiplayer after about 1-2 hours of gameplay i get a crash to blue screen, "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED", even worse, once i hard reset my PC, somehow my BIOS is all messed up and it keeps trying to boot windows from the wrong drive,...