Windows 10: Blue screen

Discus and support Blue screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello whenever I game i get a BSOD or my PC randomly resets of shuts down. It's been happening for months and every time I get a different error, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OwenHill_797, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Blue screen

Hello whenever I game i get a BSOD or my PC randomly resets of shuts down. It's been happening for months and every time I get a different error, I've been on forums tried everything in the book e.g. commands /sfc scannow, /DISM and video tutorials and other forum pages. But nothing has helped I hope someone can help me this time and it works for longer than a week.

minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcXbpo8ViTxjie1VhIDqgPbxFNl?e=Qn0ULN

SPECS:

amd fx 8350
    GTX 1060 6gb

16gb ram

970 gaming motherboard

2tb hard drive

:)

OwenHill_797, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen

1. Blue screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen

2. Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death: A few weeks ago, about few days apart, both of my laptops started giving me the blue screen "unexpected kernel mode trap", one of the laptops was crashing constantly (error was showing every 5min), the second once a week. One of the device was brought to warranty, they...
  3. Blue screen crash when playing a particular game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crash when playing a particular game: Hi not sure if it's a driver error, so thought i'd post it on this side of the forum. The dump from the windows debugger is below: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8) A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine. This is an illegal operation...
  4. After Imedia creation download home screen displays goes to a blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Imedia creation download home screen displays goes to a blue screen: I think Imedia download completed, but.... home screen displays then blinks to blue screen and remains there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-imedia-creation-download-home-screen/3e13ccaf-c7e6-41f8-82ab-e1ed9a06f176
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen

DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen: Ever since I built my PC in 2016 I have had the DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen appear usually whilst playing high performance certain games. The computer will freeze for a few minutes and then the blue screen will appear. The blue screen stays at 0% and doesn't progress...
  6. Blue Screen Minidump analysis help

Blue Screen Minidump analysis help: Hello Can you please help me analyse this Bluescreen crash minidump and tell me what went wrong? My PC is working fine but after reinstalling, Windows started to throw them. Dropbox - bsanalysis - Simplify your life Thank you! Oliver Windows 10 1909 146072
  7. After update dell blue/black screen

After update dell blue/black screen: So after a recent windows 10 update I've had these screens appear. I cant get rid of it and get to safe mode If tried 3 times reset numerous times, turned off. Unplugged. Cleaned out cables and replugged in Please help. [IMG][IMG]...
  8. After update dell blue/black screen

After update dell blue/black screen: So after a recent windows 10 update I've had these screens appear. I cant get rid of it and get to safe mode If tried 3 times reset numerous times, turned off. Unplugged. Cleaned out cables and replugged in Please help. [IMG][IMG]...
  9. video tdr failur and dxgkrnl.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video tdr failur and dxgkrnl.sys blue screen: random blue screen on a hp Laptop all Drivers updated regestry is ok memtest is ok all hd are testet all Hardware Test are ok chkdsk is ok win 10 is up to date hp support is helpless anny idea ?...
  10. luafv.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    luafv.sys blue screen: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\121019-11015-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...