Windows 10: Blue screen

Discus and support Blue screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello whenever I game i get a BSOD or my PC randomly resets of shuts down. It's been happening for months and every time I get a different error, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OwenHill_797, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Blue screen

Hello whenever I game i get a BSOD or my PC randomly resets of shuts down. It's been happening for months and every time I get a different error, I've been on forums tried everything in the book e.g. commands /sfc scannow, /DISM and video tutorials and other forum pages. But nothing has helped I hope someone can help me this time and it works for longer than a week.

minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcXbpo8ViTxjie1VhIDqgPbxFNl?e=Qn0ULN

SPECS:

amd fx 8350
    GTX 1060 6gb

16gb ram

970 gaming motherboard

2tb hard drive

:)

OwenHill_797, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen

1. Blue screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen

2. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...: I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-blue-screen-saying-registry-and-is/6d489540-0716-4d15-9642-bd982680999d
  3. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...: I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-blue-screen-saying-registry-and-is/6d489540-0716-4d15-9642-bd982680999d
  4. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.: I have been getting blue screen errors for many months under the error code "critical_process_died". I have tried to fix the issue using several methods using diskscan, etc. But this is happening again and again. The most recurring issue is kernal power event id 41 issue....
  6. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.: I have been getting blue screen errors for many months under the error code "critical_process_died". I have tried to fix the issue using several methods using diskscan, etc. But this is happening again and again. The most recurring issue is kernal power event id 41 issue....
  7. system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer: Every time I open the game "eafc24," I encounter a blue screen and receive the error code DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. Upon checking the Event Viewer, I found a warning before the restart regarding RefreshRateServise:The service could not be started....
  8. system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer

system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer: Every time I open the game "eafc24," I encounter a blue screen and receive the error code DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. Upon checking the Event Viewer, I found a warning before the restart regarding RefreshRateServise:The service could not be started....
  9. Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen: Hi,I recently started getting a blue screen with Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys while playing games or watching videoes at least 1 time every day now.gpunvidia 1070 gtxTemperatures seem fine during most of the day, usually hanging at 60 when in use, but occasionally visuals...
  10. Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen

Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen: Hi,I recently started getting a blue screen with Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys while playing games or watching videoes at least 1 time every day now.gpunvidia 1070 gtxTemperatures seem fine during most of the day, usually hanging at 60 when in use, but occasionally visuals...