Windows 10: Blue Screen

Discus and support Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps crashing with this error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RudyShaffer, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Blue Screen

My computer keeps crashing with this error:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user DESKTOP-49D2EUU\rudys SID (S-1-5-21-3215497932-2964005917-4238801979-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

:)

RudyShaffer, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Blue Screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen

1. Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen

2. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen problem: I cannot install windows 10 from USB drive Kingston 32 GB . It shows file not found . My computer is stuck at blue-screen .I can only see automatic repair ?? How can I fix this problem? Help...
  3. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen problem: I cannot install windows 10 from USB drive Kingston 32 GB . It shows file not found . My computer is stuck at blue-screen .I can only see automatic repair ?? How can I fix this problem? Help...
  4. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in blue screen: If iam unable enable safe mode as well as restart or delete my files command prompts also fail to work i am stuck in a blue screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-blue-screen/3dd94142-a8d0-4d6c-b908-0c56d85386e6
  6. Stuck in blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in blue screen: If iam unable enable safe mode as well as restart or delete my files command prompts also fail to work i am stuck in a blue screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-blue-screen/3dd94142-a8d0-4d6c-b908-0c56d85386e6
  7. Stuck in blue screen

8. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work: I've been having these issues for the past months and it's driving me insane, my computer is a pre built system, and I've been experiencing issues for the past 5 months. When mostly playing games, my computer will just restart, or it would display a blue screen, at first I...
  9. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work: I've been having these issues for the past months and it's driving me insane, my computer is a pre built system, and I've been experiencing issues for the past 5 months. When mostly playing games, my computer will just restart, or it would display a blue screen, at first I...
  10. Still happening: Blue screen maybe not due to Windows 11 KB5036980

Still happening: Blue screen maybe not due to Windows 11 KB5036980: Hello Community Could anyone please help with my previous reported blue screen bad system config stop code issue as I have updated my status with additional info for problem shooting over there in the first thread posted on April 30th. Couldn't do my contract work since and I...