Windows 10: Blue screen

Discus and support Blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me what causes the Blue Screen with stop code KMOD except not handled. I have had to install fresh copies of Windows 10 on 3 machines... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Buddy Anthony, May 20, 2020 at 3:32 PM.

1. Blue screen

Can anyone tell me what causes the Blue Screen with stop code KMOD except not handled. I have had to install fresh copies of Windows 10 on 3 machines and expect to do others.

:)

Buddy Anthony, May 20, 2020 at 3:32 PM
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

4. Blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Thema:

Blue screen

1. Blue screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen

2. PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair: Hello, I recently purchased a reconditioned PC for my son for gaming. All was well until a week ago when he went to switch it on and all we got was a blue screen, it goes to advanced settings but that’s it, we cannot get any further than troubleshoot. we have tried...
  3. Laptop goes to Blue Screen Of Death On Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop goes to Blue Screen Of Death On Startup: My laptop starts and immediately goes to blue screen of death and is forced to restart HERE IS WHAT I TRIED : Resetting computer from Advanced Options in Troubleshooting doesn't work nothing happens Resetting using command line systemreset and chkdsk commands do not work...
  4. Blue screen after Windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after Windows reinstall: Hi, Recently reinstalled Windows 10 keeping my files. After reinstall, blue screen keep popping up, laptop keeps restarting. I have tried all standard possible fixes described on website, issue still the same. I'm using Asus x75a laptop. Please share your experience...
  5. What is this blue screen that pops up when I start my computer? Here’s what it says at the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this blue screen that pops up when I start my computer? Here’s what it says at the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0ther-account [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq522r/what_is_this_blue_screen_that_pops_up_when_i/
  6. Random blue screens, random errors everytime?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random blue screens, random errors everytime?: My pc worked just fine uptill recent days, but recently been getting alot of blue screens, with random errors... And im at a loss of what to do... Tried to reset ram sticks and all that, non works... Happend after recent windows update... submitted by /u/HappyThoughtts...
  7. Multiple nearby Windows users facing Blue Screen problem

Multiple nearby Windows users facing Blue Screen problem: It's all started with my Ex girlfriend's laptop. One day she made a video call to my phone. I quickly started combing my hairs perfectly, sitting in front of a nice background, and answered her call. then all I saw from her side was a blue screen saying some kind of boot...
  8. My PC is giving Kernel-Power error. The PC is starting on its own after a brief blue screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC is giving Kernel-Power error. The PC is starting on its own after a brief blue screen...: My PC is giving Kernel-Power error. The PC is starting on its own after a brief blue screen error code 70368744177664,2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-giving-kernel-power-error-the-pc-is/ffb42d63-4651-4697-a593-3a76d1e8f98c
  9. Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools pt.2

Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools pt.2: Hello, I've been having a issue with my computer ever since it was corrupted by a windows update. I have a Focusrite scarlett 2i2 audio interface and every time i change the bit-rate of it, my computer crashes with a blue screen and says "Error Code: Bad_Pool_Caller". I...
  10. Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world

Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world: Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world what should i do? i have trid to do a format am also getting blue screen in the install process i don't know what to do please some help the most blue screen i'm having it's MAMORY MANGMENT...