Windows 10: Blue Screen

Discus and support Blue Screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Desktop pc has Error stop code SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: wdiwifi.sys The computer was working fine although i do drop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by S Dickson, Feb 26, 2021.

1. S Dickson Win User

Blue Screen

My Desktop pc has Error stop code SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

What failed: wdiwifi.sys

The computer was working fine although i do drop wifi regularly when using 5Ghz . I change the bandwidth from 5Ghz to 2.4Ghz then everything works fine.

I installed Tp-link AC1900 to boost 5Ghz last week this is when all the issues started. I removed all Tp-link and drivers. Then competed a full reinstall not using the Tp-link.

I'm getting the same wdiwifi.sys error Blue screen daily, the computer reboots.

Please help.

:)

S Dickson, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Blue Screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen

1. Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen

2. Blue screen crash during windows 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen crash during windows 10 reinstall: I was getting the blue screen of death too often so I decided to wipe the hard drive and do a complete reinstall of Windows 10. When the reinstall reached 64%, the blue screen crash appeared forcing windows to try and restart. Unfortunately since the reinstall wasn't a 100%...
  3. Multiple Blue Screens - mostly when the system is idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Blue Screens - mostly when the system is idle: I have been getting blue screens over the last few months. I have updated as many components drivers/firmware as possible but the blue screens are still persistent. The link to the most recent minidumps: Minidump Minidump2...
  4. Blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen: So I keep getting this message after I log into my pc. Usually happens after several seconds.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen/deb38cf2-40fb-42e1-aa5d-de3d8e028a14
  5. My laptop is getting to much of blue screen death after 1 hour or 2.

My laptop is getting to much of blue screen death after 1 hour or 2.: [ATTACH]System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 8 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime]...
  6. Laptop not turning on after blue screen error

Laptop not turning on after blue screen error: When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was a error your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart on a blue screen, i couldn't read the rest, cuz i were shocked. Then after few seconds my laptop turned off, then i tried to turn it on but it didn't...
  7. BLUE SCREEN

BLUE SCREEN: Hello, I put my acer laptop running Windows 10 to go into an update and ever since then, it tries to start up and says restoring your PC then it goes to a blue screen saying We have ran into a problem and then just restarts and goes through the loop again. PLEASE HELP this is...
  8. Blue Screen of Death randomly occurring on windows 10 PC

Blue Screen of Death randomly occurring on windows 10 PC: This issue with the blue screen of death only started occurring recently. It seems inconsistent and there is no obvious commonality I can see between crashes. Hardware temperatures are fine and I'm beginning to wonder whether or not it has something to do with a bugged...
  9. Why is my lock screen on desktop plain blue today instead of the usual

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my lock screen on desktop plain blue today instead of the usual: Instead of the usual images that were supposed to be on there, it was a plain blue background I never saw before. I didn't take a picture of it. And there was no way to take a screen shot of it either. But yet it was still talking about a bird and Darwin's island. 177809
  10. Blue screen of death BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen of death BSOD: Hi, I recently been getting random BSODs, it seems to be at random times. I'm not sure what could be causing it. Note: Drivers are up to date and I have run some memory test which all pass. Here is the memory dump file. Any help would be greatly appreciated....