Windows 10: Blue screen

Discus and support Blue screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I keep getting this message after I log into my pc. Usually happens after several seconds.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Add.A, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Add.A Win User

Blue screen

So I keep getting this message after I log into my pc. Usually happens after several seconds.Blue screen [​IMG]

:)

Add.A, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen

1. Blue screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen

2. PC randomly goes to a blue screen that says "Locking" while playing games and then becomes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly goes to a blue screen that says "Locking" while playing games and then becomes...: My laptop has had this issue for a long time, but it has for some reason gotten worse now. Any time I intensively use the computer to play games like Boneworks, or Apex legends, the pc will switch to a blue screen after a while that represents the windows loading screen, and...
  3. Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load.: I've been trying to reset windows and it would not remove my files or reinstall windows. Also, I don't know if it's windows or part problems but when I open any game it goes straight to blue screen of death. While troubleshooting the index it said the windows search had not...
  4. Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajndx3rsHui4insUnUSw_QGQ7Lmy?e=mMnMK5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death/d514c20a-7d3a-4ee0-a6d1-fd030aea71ce
  5. Blue Screen

Blue Screen: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 3bParameter 1: c0000005Parameter 2: fffff805516a3ab6Parameter 3: fffff58b82b24390Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033Extra information about...
  6. Blue screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of Death: My windows 10 on Hp laptop is not loading up. Critical process end error coming upS Safe mode not loading up.None of the trouble shooter help options are working out.Cloud reinstall not working .System reset with keeping files happened once and ask for log-in pin but again...
  7. Blue screen error occurring repeatedly despite having regular updates on system: SYSTEM...

Blue screen error occurring repeatedly despite having regular updates on system: SYSTEM...: despite having all updates installed, there has been repeated Blue Screen Errors occurring in the system, such as, SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION errors, occurring regularly in last 3 months. This led to a point of NO automatic repairs system failure to...
  8. Windows Blue Screen Error 10e Parameter 36

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Blue Screen Error 10e Parameter 36: I am experiencing the frequent blue screens caused by the below error running Windows 10 64bit.Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 10eParameter 1: 36Parameter 2: ffffa68eabff8d90Parameter 3: ffffc807bf3673b8Parameter 4: ffffc807bda3a8f0OS version: 10_0_19042I have tried to...
  9. Blue Screen Error: Memory Management

Blue Screen Error: Memory Management: Hello. I've been trying a lot of fixes to get this thing solved. At first I thought my Win10 files were corrupted, so I reinstalled fresh, but still having the same problem. I've done the scannow command, mdsched, and chkdsk. None reported any problems. Only on the system...
  10. Blue screen

Blue screen: Hello i had that problem of blue screen and when i want to restore my system he asks for password but when i baught my laptop and start the configuration he didn't ask for password only pin code i try the password of my microsoft account but didn't wor i put the pin code also...