Windows 10: blue screen

Discus and support blue screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had a blue screen with this dump filecan some one help me and tell me what does this dump file mean?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtoHpWaKGmisfr31aw6tl79AGeg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Allam_med, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Allam_med Win User

blue screen

I had a blue screen with this dump filecan some one help me and tell me what does this dump file mean?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtoHpWaKGmisfr31aw6tl79AGeg

:)

Allam_med, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 25, 2021
  4. blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

blue screen

1. blue screen - Similar Threads - blue screen

2. UCMUCSI_FAILURE Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    UCMUCSI_FAILURE Blue Screen: Hi. I keep on getting blue screen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE message 3-5 times a day. Here is the link to dmp file and my system specs. Will appreciate any help. Thanks.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmEkCqx3O_MngVc2iGBG9-pDqkJ1?e=KzxpMU...
  3. blue screen, crash report, driver failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen, crash report, driver failure: * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR a0 The power policy manager experienced a fatal error. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000004001, INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR_KE_SUBCODE An internal failure has...
  4. Blue screen errors on new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen errors on new laptop: Hi,I have a brand new laptop Omen 15, 6 core, 16 GB RAM, Win10 which from the outset keeps giving blue screen errors. Initially these were BAD_POOL_CALLER, but recently tend to be WDF_VIOLATION. Booting the OS maxes out the CPU, and even when fully booted, having a browser...
  5. Reference by Pointer Blue Screen of Death

Reference by Pointer Blue Screen of Death: I keep getting a BSOD, with the stop code Reference by Pointer, I have made sure that all my drivers are up to date, and have followed all the other ideas that have come up online, can someone help me out?...
  6. blue screen

blue screen: Hi,i have blue screen issue for 6 months from now, I try most things format, change ram, remove all drives and keep the system drive, and also try a different versions of Nvidia driversI7-10700kMSI 1080 dukeASRock z490 extreme 432 GB corsairCorsair h100i v2corsair 850 w power...
  7. Im getting DRIVER POWER STATE ERROR blue screen crash always, i debugged the crash log and...

Im getting DRIVER POWER STATE ERROR blue screen crash always, i debugged the crash log and...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\zujit\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol...
  8. When the computer is under a little strain it shuts down with the blue screen.

When the computer is under a little strain it shuts down with the blue screen.: good morning community, now it's a few days that my computer when it receives some high loads turns off with the usual blue screen of...
  9. How to Fix Blue Screen

How to Fix Blue Screen: I have been getting a blue screen for quite some time now i need help with fixing 0x00000116 blue screen. Thank you, I've tried updating my drivers but still doesn't work. Whenever i play games and i get a blue screen when i restart my pc it will be on 1 fps....
  10. Blue screen when installing Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen when installing Windows 10 update: I have been trying to update my computer from version 1909 Build 18363.1556 for almost a month now. I have tried using the normal update tool that comes with Windows 10 and I tried troubleshooting it but it finds no errors. It shows "Your device is missing important security...