Windows 10: blue screen

Discus and support blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,i have blue screen issue for 6 months from now, I try most things format, change ram, remove all drives and keep the system drive, and also try a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iReBeL7, Sep 17, 2021.

1. iReBeL7 Win User

blue screen

Hi,i have blue screen issue for 6 months from now, I try most things format, change ram, remove all drives and keep the system drive, and also try a different versions of Nvidia driversI7-10700kMSI 1080 dukeASRock z490 extreme 432 GB corsairCorsair h100i v2corsair 850 w power supplydump files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ql9ymj0hgcggqny/dump+file.7z/file

:)

iReBeL7, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 17, 2021
  4. blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

blue screen

1. blue screen - Similar Threads - blue screen

2. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....
  3. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....
  4. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  6. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  7. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue Screen dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen dump: Hopefully this is where I post it. It is frustratingvanzant-sys-logs.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-dump/2df04583-d484-451b-92c5-042745c85c67
  9. Blue Screen dump

Blue Screen dump: Hopefully this is where I post it. It is frustratingvanzant-sys-logs.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-dump/2df04583-d484-451b-92c5-042745c85c67
  10. Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I started receiving a Blue Screen crash with the error code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApfrrgARnuefnlOv-HzsgfPrE3irJxAQ/view?usp=sharing...