Windows 10: Blue screened 5 times...

Discus and support Blue screened 5 times... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m very worried and i can’t exactly pinpoint what the exact cause of the blue screen was, error code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL , just assembled my pc a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kream22071---, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Blue screened 5 times...

I’m very worried and i can’t exactly pinpoint what the exact cause of the blue screen was, error code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL , just assembled my pc a few days ago and have gotten about 5 blue screens so far please help im getting real worried, from what i understand it might be the ram? If so i will change it out asap

submitted by /u/Kream22071---
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kream22071---, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Blue screened 5 times...

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Blue screened 5 times...

1. Blue screened 5 times... - Similar Threads - Blue screened times

2. Daily Blue Screen Around Same Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Blue Screen Around Same Time: Hi, my laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad P1) running Windows 10 has been blue screening every morning around the same time for the past 2 weeks. From Nov 18-21 it happened around 9:25am every day, and from Nov 25-27 and today Dec 2, it has happened around 9:55am. Between those days the...
  3. I am getting Blue Screen everyday 2-5 times.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting Blue Screen everyday 2-5 times.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef (0xffff8d8db9519080, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a2880202-7542-467a-a76c-afc53170e419....
  4. Gears of war 5 blue screen of death/pc restart

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears of war 5 blue screen of death/pc restart: Gears of war 5 ultimate edition causes pc restart ......i downloaded from Microsoft store........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-5-blue-screen-of-deathpc-restart/a9590947-6a8b-473b-b35c-3b536c93a0b1"
  5. Different Blue Screen Every time

Different Blue Screen Every time: On Fri 9/13/2019 12:46:42 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091319-11031-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (0xFFFFF805081A8C25) Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF8008153A3868, 0x0,...
  6. Blue Screen after about 5 minutes on idle

Blue Screen after about 5 minutes on idle: Hi guys, My son has a custom built pc running the latest version of window 10 that has been having blue screen errors after about five minutes on idle. The error codes are sometimes different and I can't seem to track the cause down. I've tried disabling various sleep...
  7. Getting Blue Screen every time

Getting Blue Screen every time: Hi, I am getting blue screen every time with Stop Code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" . I am having windows 10 Home single language. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-blue-screen-every-time/b8be5b32-3b72-447b-9515-a1d01ab407f6
  8. Blue Screen Error - Time sensitive

Blue Screen Error - Time sensitive: Been having a problem where I get a Blue Screen error occasionally after opening laptop form sleep mode. I wasn't able to determine the cause through research and had resolved to just saving my work before putting the laptop to sleep. Today for the first time I received the...
  9. Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day

Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day: Hey, Recently my Computer has been Blue Screening several times a day, ever since I did some windows updates. I have uploaded the dump files to one drive and was wondering if someone could give me some insight into what might be causing the problem? Thanks Sam...
  10. Blue Screen of Death. Happens at a particular time

Blue Screen of Death. Happens at a particular time: I have had this hp envy for about 4 to 5 months now. Off and on the blue screen of death occurs with the same error critical process died. i have had this problem since February and it has been off and on. I tried to fix this about a month ago. It seemed to be working for...