Windows 10: Blue screened laptop now it won’t go past welcome screen

Discus and support Blue screened laptop now it won’t go past welcome screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] So as you can see my laptop does this. I got a blue screen one night and it restarted now my laptop does this. It foes this thing like... its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AidenEsparza, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Blue screened laptop now it won’t go past welcome screen

Blue screened laptop now it won’t go past welcome screen [​IMG] So as you can see my laptop does this. I got a blue screen one night and it restarted now my laptop does this. It foes this thing like... its refreshing constantly. I cant log in, i cant restore to a point before hand.

Worse case scenario i just want to grab the files from it

:)

AidenEsparza, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Blue screened laptop now it won’t go past welcome screen [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screened laptop now it won’t go past welcome screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Blue screened laptop now it won’t go past welcome screen

1. Blue screened laptop now it won’t go past welcome screen - Similar Threads - Blue screened laptop

2. Welcome screen language changed and won’t update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen language changed and won’t update: Logging in today and the language on my welcome screen is no longer English. I tried changing it back via Control Panel -> Clock and Region -> Region -> Administrative -> Copy settngs -> Check the “Welcome screen and System Accounts” -> OK. Did a restart, but it still shows...
  3. Welcome screen language changed and won’t update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome screen language changed and won’t update: Logging in today and the language on my welcome screen is no longer English. I tried changing it back via Control Panel -> Clock and Region -> Region -> Administrative -> Copy settngs -> Check the “Welcome screen and System Accounts” -> OK. Did a restart, but it still shows...
  4. Computer won’t go past black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t go past black screen: This is my second build of a of but my 3rd rebuild of this specific pc. I rebuilt the pc. Updated chipset drivers and redownloaded icue and steam. I was playing games fine this time no issues so I decided to take the plunges and try to update windows. Windows seems to be the...
  5. Computer won’t go past black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t go past black screen: This is my second build of a of but my 3rd rebuild of this specific pc. I rebuilt the pc. Updated chipset drivers and redownloaded icue and steam. I was playing games fine this time no issues so I decided to take the plunges and try to update windows. Windows seems to be the...
  6. Laptop won’t start after blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won’t start after blue screen: [IMG] my laptop blue screened with windows 10 while i was watching youtube. Now when i restart it just sits at the login screen. The screen is darker but sometimes flicker lighter and you can see the loading spinning wheel like its try to start up. im sure the laptop is...
  7. Been stuck on this screen multiple times won’t go past it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been stuck on this screen multiple times won’t go past it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Secretx51 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jh7rkq/been_stuck_on_this_screen_multiple_times_wont_go/
  8. Windows 10 won’t go past login screen.

Windows 10 won’t go past login screen.: Hi guys, Turned on my Windows 10 PC and it cannot get past the login screen? The login screen shows a giant white “not responding” style image with the text “windows sign in”, but if I hit a key, or try to ctrl+alt+delete, the screen just goes to black. Cannot get around...
  9. Cannot get past the welcome screen.

Cannot get past the welcome screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ookgluk32 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eac6xb/cannot_get_past_the_welcome_screen/
  10. stuck on welcome screen and now stuck on blue screen fo death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on welcome screen and now stuck on blue screen fo death: At first I was stuck on my welcome screen where I couldn't log in because it didn't show my user or the password box only a blurry version of the background. But now it has progressed into a blue screen where I can't even enter safe mode of any kind, cant do startup repair,...