Windows 10: Blue Screening daily on Newer Gaming PC

Discus and support Blue Screening daily on Newer Gaming PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've been getting daily blue screens on a computer I just got a few months ago and they keep getting more and more common. Most of them are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fandel_333, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Blue Screening daily on Newer Gaming PC

So I've been getting daily blue screens on a computer I just got a few months ago and they keep getting more and more common. Most of them are "Unexpected Store Exception" but some as well are "Critical Process Died" and "Kernel Inpage Error". They happen at any time, while in a game or while just browsing the web. I have a minidump analyzer that tells me the driver and address of the crashes. The Driver always comes back as "ntoskrnl.exe". The Address is usually "ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0" but the last couple have been "ntoskrnl.exe+1c1510". I've tried many of the common fixes online, but nothing has been working so I am looking for help from someone else now.

Here are a few minidumps that could be looked into more:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuJvsdjyK_d7hFEnngw8VfKkeyKn?e=94AHXi

And here's my specs if that is useful too

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name DESKTOP-5HPDO5B

System Manufacturer To Be Filled By O.E.M.

System Model To Be Filled By O.E.M.

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU To Be Filled By O.E.M.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core Processor, 3200 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. P3.11, 7/25/2019

SMBIOS Version 3.2

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode UEFI

BaseBoard Manufacturer ASRock

BaseBoard Product A320M-HDV R4.0

BaseBoard Version

Platform Role Desktop

Secure Boot State Off

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

Windows Directory C:\Windows

System Directory C:\Windows\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2

Locale United States

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.628"

User Name DESKTOP-5HPDO5B\fande

Time Zone Eastern Standard Time

Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB

Total Physical Memory 7.93 GB

Available Physical Memory 4.74 GB

Total Virtual Memory 14.9 GB

Available Virtual Memory 8.70 GB

Page File Space 7.00 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualization-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/devices detected, TPM is not usable

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes

Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

If anything else is needed let me know! I'm not well versed in this but any help at all I am thankful for.

:)

fandel_333, Feb 15, 2020

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Blue Screening daily on Newer Gaming PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screening daily on Newer Gaming PC

1. Blue Screening daily on Newer Gaming PC - Similar Threads - Blue Screening daily

2. Daily Blue screens of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Blue screens of death: Hello, as you can read in my title I am suffering from near daily blue screens. Most of the time my error message is Driver IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS. But sometimes I'll get other codes as well such as ; SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ; MULTIPLE IRP REQUESTS ; SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION...
  3. Daily blue screens of death

Daily blue screens of death: Hi, my computer consistently gets blue screens on a daily basis. I do not really notice a pattern of how it happens, it can happen when I browse the web, watch videos or play games. I've also gotten many different types of errors for the blue screens such as...
  4. Daily blue screen

Daily blue screen: I get a blue screen daily, sometimes several time a day and generally when i play games such as ARK:survival evolved. Ive run chkdsk , completed a memory test and also run crystaldisk and all come back clear. Attached are some minidump reports..... any advice / support...
  5. Daily Blue Screens

Daily Blue Screens: Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Dumps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkcdbsslqxt2jup/042720-70281-01.dmp?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/acp2l8wvi8puhp4/042820-44031-01.dmp?dl=0 Speccy: https://imgur.com/ibOgEXf WhoCrashed: On Tue 4/28/2020 2:39:55 PM your computer...
  6. Blue Screening often on Newer Gaming PC

Blue Screening often on Newer Gaming PC: So I had been getting daily blue screens on a computer I just got a few months ago and they keep getting more and more common. Most of them are "Unexpected Store Exception" but some as well are "Critical Process Died" and "Kernel Inpage Error". They happen at any time, while...
  7. Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC

Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC: So I've been getting daily blue screens on a computer I just got a few months ago and they keep getting more and more common. Most of them are "Unexpected Store Exception" but some as well are "Critical Process Died" and "Kernel Inpage Error". They happen at any time, while...
  8. Daily Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Daily Blue Screen of Death: A while back I rarely got blue screens, but now I'm getting them everyday, and sometimes multiple times in a day. The error is usually "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". Does anyone know why this might next happening? Idk how much info you may need so feel free to ask submitted by...
  9. Daily Blue Screening on New Gaming Desktop

Daily Blue Screening on New Gaming Desktop: So I've been getting daily blue screens on a computer I just got a few months ago and they keep getting more and more common. Most of them are "Unexpected Store Exception" but some as well are "Critical Process Died" and "Kernel Inpage Error". They happen at any time, while...
  10. Blue screening daily

Blue screening daily: Pretty much once daily I'll blue screen, losing some work and restarting. Stop codes are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_TREAD_NOT_HANDLED and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (Sometimes it'll say that atikmdag.sys fails, though it happened once only.)...