Windows 10: Blue screening daily

Discus and support Blue screening daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pretty much once daily I'll blue screen, losing some work and restarting. Stop codes are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luka Mihajlovic, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Blue screening daily

Pretty much once daily I'll blue screen, losing some work and restarting.

Stop codes are:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_TREAD_NOT_HANDLED and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (Sometimes it'll say that atikmdag.sys fails, though it happened once only.)

Aside from just giving a stop code, nothing else is there for me to see.
    Event viewer only displays distributedCOM 10016 errors prior to the critical failure, there's just a long line of them before the crash happens, they all have the same info.

I recently got Windows 10 and I'm pretty confused about this. I've run sfc /scannow and chkdsk and they return no errors, antivirus scans also show that my system is uninfected.

I'm running the newest version of W10 and have checked drivers, I can't really find anything irregular about them.

Also, I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to share dump files here, if anyone can just clear that out that'd be pretty great.

I don't really have any info on the dumps though, I don't know how to open them..

Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

:)

Luka Mihajlovic, Sep 16, 2019

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screening daily

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Blue screening daily

1. Blue screening daily - Similar Threads - Blue screening daily

2. Daily Blue Screens on new build.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Blue Screens on new build.: About once or twice a day, with no consistency regarding time or activity, my new build blue screens. I don't know much about how to troubleshoot it beyond installing all latest drivers for the hardware I purchased and making sure windows updates are up to date, which has not...
  3. Daily Blue Screens on new build.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily Blue Screens on new build.: About once or twice a day, with no consistency regarding time or activity, my new build blue screens. I don't know much about how to troubleshoot it beyond installing all latest drivers for the hardware I purchased and making sure windows updates are up to date, which has not...
  4. Daily Blue screens of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Blue screens of death: Hello, as you can read in my title I am suffering from near daily blue screens. Most of the time my error message is Driver IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS. But sometimes I'll get other codes as well such as ; SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ; MULTIPLE IRP REQUESTS ; SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION...
  5. ~Daily Blue Screens: "unexpected_kernel_mode_trap", "kernel_security_check_failure",...

~Daily Blue Screens: "unexpected_kernel_mode_trap", "kernel_security_check_failure",...: Hi all,I've been experiencing occasional blue screens since initially setting up my computer in January 2021. Here are my last 5 minidumps and my msinfo32: https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/AuqeL0oX/file.htmlSpecs:...
  6. Daily Blue Screens of Death

Daily Blue Screens of Death: Hi all,For the past month my custom desktop with Windows 10 has been having random blue screens of death daily, typically when I am not using it for gaming. Some error codes I get are APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED_ and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALHere are the things...
  7. Daily blue screens of death

Daily blue screens of death: Hi, my computer consistently gets blue screens on a daily basis. I do not really notice a pattern of how it happens, it can happen when I browse the web, watch videos or play games. I've also gotten many different types of errors for the blue screens such as...
  8. Daily blue screen

Daily blue screen: I get a blue screen daily, sometimes several time a day and generally when i play games such as ARK:survival evolved. Ive run chkdsk , completed a memory test and also run crystaldisk and all come back clear. Attached are some minidump reports..... any advice / support...
  9. Daily Blue Screens

Daily Blue Screens: Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Dumps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkcdbsslqxt2jup/042720-70281-01.dmp?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/acp2l8wvi8puhp4/042820-44031-01.dmp?dl=0 Speccy: https://imgur.com/ibOgEXf WhoCrashed: On Tue 4/28/2020 2:39:55 PM your computer...
  10. Daily Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Daily Blue Screen of Death: A while back I rarely got blue screens, but now I'm getting them everyday, and sometimes multiple times in a day. The error is usually "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". Does anyone know why this might next happening? Idk how much info you may need so feel free to ask submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen daily