Windows 10: Blue screening daily

Discus and support Blue screening daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pretty much once daily I'll blue screen, losing some work and restarting. Stop codes are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luka Mihajlovic, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Blue screening daily

Pretty much once daily I'll blue screen, losing some work and restarting.

Stop codes are:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_TREAD_NOT_HANDLED and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (Sometimes it'll say that atikmdag.sys fails, though it happened once only.)

Aside from just giving a stop code, nothing else is there for me to see.
    Event viewer only displays distributedCOM 10016 errors prior to the critical failure, there's just a long line of them before the crash happens, they all have the same info.

I recently got Windows 10 and I'm pretty confused about this. I've run sfc /scannow and chkdsk and they return no errors, antivirus scans also show that my system is uninfected.

I'm running the newest version of W10 and have checked drivers, I can't really find anything irregular about them.

Also, I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to share dump files here, if anyone can just clear that out that'd be pretty great.

I don't really have any info on the dumps though, I don't know how to open them..

Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

:)

Luka Mihajlovic, Sep 16, 2019

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screening daily

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Blue screening daily

1. Blue screening daily - Similar Threads - Blue screening daily

2. Daily Blue Screen Around Same Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Blue Screen Around Same Time: Hi, my laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad P1) running Windows 10 has been blue screening every morning around the same time for the past 2 weeks. From Nov 18-21 it happened around 9:25am every day, and from Nov 25-27 and today Dec 2, it has happened around 9:55am. Between those days the...
  3. Kernel Blue Screen crash almost daily, please help.

Kernel Blue Screen crash almost daily, please help.: I have both the Kernel Power ID 41 error and the Bugcheck Error. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xfffff8053847c470, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x000000000000000b, 0xfffff8052362287f). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  4. Blue screens

Blue screens: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Είναι σφαλματα που βγαινουν συνεχως https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screens/1d170d68-1860-4755-91a9-e328d2026711
  5. Windows 10 update causing blue screen errors daily

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update causing blue screen errors daily: Since the last update I am now getting 3 to 4 blue screen errors daily. Of course it shut down my computer. Is anyone else having this problem and if so how do I fix it. I have ran all the troubleshooting and scanned my computer for everything....
  6. Blue screen

Blue screen: For some reason I get the Blue screen a lot on my computer. I've accepted the fact that it crashes when it needs an update. (Instead of just telling me?) But other times it does it for no reason. I have a new laptop. Acer. Running windows 10. Like ten minutes ago I tried to...
  7. Blue screen

Blue screen: My computer has stayed on a blue screen. This happened after there was an electrical fault with the power source. I have tried to enter fail-safe mode or system repair and nothing. Would any suggestion be very helpful and would I really be grateful?...
  8. Seemingly random blue screen crashes occuring daily

Seemingly random blue screen crashes occuring daily: Hello, My computer has since for as long as I remember experiencing bsod crashes at varying frequencies. I have previously searched for online help for this twice, but without any success. The error messages in on bsod vary a lot, but I think all that information is in the...
  9. Windows 10 - HP Envy - Daily Blue Screen of Deaths

Windows 10 - HP Envy - Daily Blue Screen of Deaths: Hi I have a practically brand new HP Envy 360 which is crashing on a daily basis. I have followed a number of suggestions, these included running Memtest which came back clean. I have also run HP Diagnostics and that also cam back clean. I also ran the Windows...
  10. No splash screen at daily startup

in Windows 10 Support
    No splash screen at daily startup: Hello, I am new here, so sorry if a similar topic was already posted. I use Windows 10 Home version 1607 (Anniversary) 64-bit on a Samsung laptop with 6Gb memory and an Intel Pentium B970 2.30GHz CPU. For a while now, whenever I switch my laptop on in the morning, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen daily