Windows 10: Blue Screening Every 5 Minutes or so.

Discus and support Blue Screening Every 5 Minutes or so. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve never even had my computer blue screen until this morning, but now it’s blue screening pretty much every five minutes. Even if I’m not doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Puonk, Apr 18, 2020.

1. /u/Puonk Win User

Blue Screening Every 5 Minutes or so.

I’ve never even had my computer blue screen until this morning, but now it’s blue screening pretty much every five minutes. Even if I’m not doing anything except sitting on my desktop.

So I was planing on completely restarting it, and erasing all files. But now it’s even blue screening while loading to restart.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

submitted by /u/Puonk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Puonk, Apr 18, 2020

2. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screening Every 5 Minutes or so. - Similar Threads - Blue Screening Every

2. Blue screen error every 20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error every 20 minutes: The computer crashes about every 20 minutes or so. It was working fine up until recently. I'd done a Windows update just prior to this problem, but there are no system restore points to allow me to restore prior to the update. It's an older machine 11 years, so I'm not...
  3. Win10 feature 2004 update causes blue screens every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 feature 2004 update causes blue screens every 5 minutes: Hello. Last week the 2004 feature update has been unlocked for my computer it started to update automatically, I didn't force the update manually. So I supposed that the incompatibilities were solved and for that reason the update was available for my PC. The installation...
  4. A Windows error every 5 minutes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Windows error every 5 minutes?: hello i get this error every few minutes how can i fix it? [ATTACH] Alle 5 Minuten ein Windows fehler?
  5. BSOD every 5 minutes

BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  6. Windows blue screen every 5-15 minutes

Windows blue screen every 5-15 minutes: Hello! I'm desperated about Windows 10. After I have made a fresh installation of Windows 10, every 5-15 minutes I get a blue screen. my desktop System: Mainboard - Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H. Bios Version 10 RAM - Kingston ValueRAM DIMM Kit 8GB, DDR3-1600, CL11 (KVR16N11S8K28)...
  7. Windows beeps every 5 minutes

Windows beeps every 5 minutes: HP desktop with Windows 10. Recently added SSD and moved Windows to it. Computer seems to be running fine, but every 5 minutes exactly, I get this beeping sound: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnLMwhu33RN2hqxIC33iPYgAdBMM_Q No idea what's causing it. All the diagnostics I've run...
  8. Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes: My computer screen flickers every 5 to 15 minutes, I know its not the issue of the monitor as the flickering changes under certain circumstances. When I game, I do not get any screen flickering at all. In fact it only happens when I am not watching a video fullscreen or...
  9. Blue Screen after about 5 minutes on idle

Blue Screen after about 5 minutes on idle: Hi guys, My son has a custom built pc running the latest version of window 10 that has been having blue screen errors after about five minutes on idle. The error codes are sometimes different and I can't seem to track the cause down. I've tried disabling various sleep...
  10. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....