Windows 10: Blue Screening Issues

Discus and support Blue Screening Issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good Evening all,Whenever I boot up my computer, it blue screens as soon as I get to the lock screen. If I try to log in, it blue screens without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by heartpng, Jul 13, 2022.

1. heartpng Win User

Blue Screening Issues

Good Evening all,Whenever I boot up my computer, it blue screens as soon as I get to the lock screen. If I try to log in, it blue screens without any inputs at all, giving me the dpc_watchdog_violation code.As soon as it gets to the lock screen, everything artifacts and starts flashing. Usually the artifacting gets better over time and fades away, if the pc stays booted.When it tries to restart after the blue screen, it sometimes safely boots again, but usually gets caught in a loop of trying and failing to boot up, until it brings up the blue “Repair windows” screen.I’ve tried to reinstall wi

:)

heartpng, Jul 13, 2022

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 13, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 13, 2022
  4. Blue Screening Issues

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jul 13, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screening Issues

1. Blue Screening Issues - Similar Threads - Blue Screening Issues

2. Blue Screen Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Issue: Hello! recently I have been getting "Blue Screened" I did some research and found in Problem Details its code "Hardware error 124" google says heat related. Also "Shut down unexpectedly 9c" google says thats the cause of a faulty CPU, MotherBoard or Ram The Crash happens when...
  3. Blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen issue: The past hour i've had 3-5 bluescreens, don't really have the numbers in my head anymore. While nothing in particular is being done at the PC even. I checked the eventviewer and found a few errors: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  4. Blue Screening Issues

Blue Screening Issues: Good Evening all,Whenever I boot up my computer, it blue screens as soon as I get to the lock screen. If I try to log in, it blue screens without any inputs at all, giving me the dpc_watchdog_violation code.As soon as it gets to the lock screen, everything artifacts and...
  5. BLUE SCREEN ISSUE

BLUE SCREEN ISSUE: Hi,Here is the link to my minidump. Can you please advise what has caused my pc to crash?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnUR9dzDx68ndRHMV1O4skzRbjU?e=QaNnt9Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-issue/8cba971e-eb64-42bf-b1f7-f8b703941ba5
  6. Issue of of blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue of of blue screen: Does anyone know how to correct this error as the system keeps rebooting but this screen keeps showing in loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-of-of-blue-screen/54cd2ad9-e49e-40b3-a2ec-02a7c84c4e59
  7. Issue of of blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue of of blue screen: Does anyone know how to correct this error as the system keeps rebooting but this screen keeps showing in loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-of-of-blue-screen/54cd2ad9-e49e-40b3-a2ec-02a7c84c4e59
  8. Blue screen issue

Blue screen issue: Pc keeps crashing when I'm gaming or watching youtubeHere is mini dump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AilgII7p5enakhu1aS6y4reyZUN6?e=yPpGlp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-issue/47ea0801-a2f2-42ae-9a82-2e957d26a76b
  9. Blue Screen issues

Blue Screen issues: Hi I keep getting blue screen errors."IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL""KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"I did run Driver Verifier and have a memory.dmp file I can send if I need to. I really don't know much about computers so I'm at a little bit of a loss here....
  10. Blue Screen Issues

Blue Screen Issues: [IMG][IMG] I have been getting the following blue screen errors for the past 2-3 weeks. I have tried to do a system reset but the system reset fails. The most prominent error is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I tried sfc /scannow as mentioned in a few places, but the scan fails....