Windows 10: Blue Screening often

Discus and support Blue Screening often in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been blue screening every other day recently and can't figure what's going on since half the screen is cropped on the blue screen error so I can't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HectorAlcocer, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Blue Screening often

Been blue screening every other day recently and can't figure what's going on since half the screen is cropped on the blue screen error so I can't see the error code. I pulled out this info from the Security and Maintenance page.

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎2/‎6/‎2019 8:27 PM

Status

Not reported

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 1e

Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005

Parameter 2: fffff801cf11b320

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: ffffffffffffffff

OS version: 10_0_17134

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem

020619-48734-01.dmp

sysdata.xml

WERInternalMetadata.xml

WERInternalRequest.xml

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

:)

HectorAlcocer, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Blue Screening often

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screening often

1. Blue Screening often - Similar Threads - Blue Screening often

2. Often getting blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Often getting blue screen error: Hi Team,I am getting a BSOD at times. It's a workstation laptop, so I am using many softwares which are heavy on memory use parallelly. I am attaching the minidump and the system info file. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I have uploaded the files to this one...
  3. Often getting blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Often getting blue screen error: Hi Team,I am getting a BSOD at times. It's a workstation laptop, so I am using many softwares which are heavy on memory use parallelly. I am attaching the minidump and the system info file. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I have uploaded the files to this one...
  4. I often experience blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I often experience blue screens: blue screen system service exception,blue screen system service exception,what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-often-experience-blue-screens/9ec7c417-ad71-46f1-94da-2cb32963acbf
  5. I often experience blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I often experience blue screens: blue screen system service exception,blue screen system service exception,what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-often-experience-blue-screens/9ec7c417-ad71-46f1-94da-2cb32963acbf
  6. I often experience blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC Blue screens often

PC Blue screens often: 1. The version of windows im running is 1909, build is 18363.1316 2. I built my PC myself but I have a x570 mag mobo 3. I get these BSOD randomly thoughout my usage of pc but never does it not start up 4. I do not know if this was prior to the issue but I put in new memory...
  8. multiple programs crashing and often blue screen

in Windows 10 Support
    multiple programs crashing and often blue screen: Hi, I'm having problems with my HP Folio 9470m for some time. I was having blue screens but not that often, maybe once in a week. Anyways, I grew tired of it and did a clean install of Windows 10(I thought it would have solved the problems). Just to be clear I did a format of...
  9. System interruptions and blue screens often

System interruptions and blue screens often: This last month my computer works performs really slow and I get quite a lot of blue screens. Is there any solution? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKFtbBykJSfiHK3pPcR4LkC35zV?e=6b8Je7...
  10. Blue screen happening more often.

Blue screen happening more often.: Hello, here are my dmp and msinfo files not sure why I'm getting these blue screens if anyone can help me find the issue that would be great. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmNlwsplWUCYhYMyfzZkNbumKkj0GA...