Windows 10: Blue screening problem (Happens when playing games sometimes)

Discus and support Blue screening problem (Happens when playing games sometimes) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For about a month now, my computer has been crashing and giving me a bunch of random reasons why. I'll list them here.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WindexWindexian, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Blue screening problem (Happens when playing games sometimes)

For about a month now, my computer has been crashing and giving me a bunch of random reasons why.

I'll list them here.

No information

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

What failed: dxgkrnl.sys

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

What failed: dxgmms2.sys

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

What failed: usbaudio.sys

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

What failed: win32kfull.sys

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

I ran a SFC scan and it found a few problems and fixed it but the crashing still consisted.

So I took the liberty to do one of the tutorials on this website and gathered some information about my system

You can access it here through DropBox.
    ====> https://www.dropbox.com/s/kloq60hy1p3zntg/trouble%20shooting%20information.rar?dl=0

COMPUTER SPECS (I don't know if this'll help ya, but hopefully it does)
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

AMD Ryzen 5 79 °C

14nm Technology

RAM

16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1064MHz (15-15-15-36)

Motherboard

ASRock B450M Pro4 (AM4) 26 °C

Graphics

Dell S2716DG (2560x1440@144Hz)

42E3500 (1920x1080@59Hz)

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 (EVGA) 30 °C

Storage

223GB Corsair Force LS SSD (SATA (SSD)) 30 °C

931GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA ) 28 °C

Optical Drives

ASUS DRW-24F1ST b

Audio

NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

____________________________________________________________________________________

I swear it's like my computer is just dying on the inside with a bunch of brain hemorrhages all occurring at once.

:)

WindexWindexian, Oct 20, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue screening problem (Happens when playing games sometimes) [​IMG]

iuppiter, Oct 20, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

iuppiter, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Blue screening problem (Happens when playing games sometimes)

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Blue screening problem (Happens when playing games sometimes)

1. Blue screening problem (Happens when playing games sometimes) - Similar Threads - Blue screening problem

2. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  3. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  4. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When I was playing a game the screen suddenly went black. or sometimes blue screen appears...

When I was playing a game the screen suddenly went black. or sometimes blue screen appears...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffff90003dbc0180, 0x000000000000000e. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000.The system has rebooted without...
  6. When I was playing a game the screen suddenly went black. or sometimes blue screen appears...

When I was playing a game the screen suddenly went black. or sometimes blue screen appears...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffff90003dbc0180, 0x000000000000000e. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000.The system has rebooted without...
  7. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  8. Blue Screening when playing games

Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  9. Blue Screening when playing games

10. Blue Screens when playing a game.

Blue Screens when playing a game.: My computer has now twice encountered a blue screen while playing a specific game. My computer has been buggy in the past so I wanted to see if the computer was having an issue.The Blue screen Error code is DCP_Watchdog_ViolationA folder containing the Minidumps from both...