Windows 10: Blue screening, thinking it may be my graphics card?

Discus and support Blue screening, thinking it may be my graphics card? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I pulled this up on reliability history. I've updated the driver maybe two times. It could be the driver, could not be but it's what I'm suspecting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ooopepper, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Blue screening, thinking it may be my graphics card?

I pulled this up on reliability history. I've updated the driver maybe two times. It could be the driver, could not be but it's what I'm suspecting. Could anyone help with this?

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎3/‎28/‎2020 11:29

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 101c

Parameter 2: ffffba0ee80bd860

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

submitted by /u/ooopepper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ooopepper, Mar 28, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    lost my graphic card

Hi Barath,

For us to better assist you with your blue screen issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any messages on the blue screen?
    • "I cannot see my graphic card" - Is your graphics card not listed in Device Manager?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Blue screening, thinking it may be my graphics card?

Blue screen problem when installing the graphics card Driver Windows 7

Not enough information.

• Are you referring to a Driver for a Monitor only or for the installation of your Graphics Card or Integrated Graphics ?
    • Is your Monitor plugged into the correct port on the back of your computer if it is a Desktop ?
    • What is your Computers Make / Model / Serial / and or Service Tag if its a branded one ?
    • Is this for Integrated Graphics ( on-board ) or a Graphics Card that has been added ?
    • What is the Graphics Brand Name ?
    • After you see the Blue Screen does it then re-boot / re-start and Boot to the Desktop ?
    • What other errors does it produce ?

Frank N St31n, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Blue screening, thinking it may be my graphics card?

1. Blue screening, thinking it may be my graphics card? - Similar Threads - Blue screening thinking

2. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen: Hey Guys,Getting a weird problem that I'm having trouble understanding. Every once in a while my graphics card will suddenly just stop working without triggering a blue screen. I know everything else is fine because the PC doesn't restart and I can still hear people in...
  3. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen: Hey Guys,Getting a weird problem that I'm having trouble understanding. Every once in a while my graphics card will suddenly just stop working without triggering a blue screen. I know everything else is fine because the PC doesn't restart and I can still hear people in...
  4. Graphics Card Errors, Blue Screens After Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Graphics Card Errors, Blue Screens After Sleep: After weeks of testing, swapping parts, and general frustration, I am turning to the community for help. My PC has an issue where roughly half the time that it wakes from sleep, the display will not come on. The keyboard, mouse, and power button do nothing, unless I hold down...
  5. Graphics card and screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card and screen: Hi, Its my first time using a pc and i was having some issues so i asked my friends for advice. They told me to disable the graphics card and my screen went black and cant get it back. Ive tried almost everything on the internet to get it up again but it just comes up with...
  6. Blue Screens, seems related to the graphics card.

Blue Screens, seems related to the graphics card.: My computer has had a history of crashes before but it has started back again. I seemed to fix the issue a couple months ago when clean installing the graphics driver but it seems to have returned. Can you please help me? I have the minidumps from this crash and the crashes...
  7. Blue screen when starting - graphics card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen when starting - graphics card: Hi I've been having some issues with my desktop computer freezing, crashing etc and today it wouldn't start at all. I used the troubleshooting options to reset the computer, but it stopped halfway. It just kept restarting and stopping at error message. So i used the USB...
  8. Blue Screen caused by graphics card/dual screen

Blue Screen caused by graphics card/dual screen: I keep getting blue screens when I am in dual screen. Crash happens when I try to use the computer after some time of inactivity with just a video playing. 86098
  9. BSOD from graphics card. (I think)

BSOD from graphics card. (I think): Hello, a Church PC that I support is having blue screens from the graphics card. At least I am pretty sure of it. This was a computer I built awhile ago and over the course of 4 years I had multiple BSOD they always pointed to the graphics card. I finally found a Nvidia...
  10. I think my Network card may be going bad?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think my Network card may be going bad?: So since November of 2017 I have noticed my laptop card acting strange. I normally use the 5ghz WiFi since its much faster and better. But since November I have noticed that the 5ghz WiFi would get slow sometimes. At first I thought it was a router issue but my other devices...