Windows 10: Blue Screening while gaming!

Discus and support Blue Screening while gaming! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i've been having regular bluescreen errors these past 2 weeks. This mostly happens whenever I'm gaming and watching youtube on a second monitor,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel Le, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Daniel Le Win User

Blue Screening while gaming!

Hi i've been having regular bluescreen errors these past 2 weeks. This mostly happens whenever I'm gaming and watching youtube on a second monitor, sometimes when Im doing nothing. I've linked the most recent minidump file and my specs in the link below. Thank you for any help you can provide!
    minidump+specs = https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsOOzOcfvSrEhaxjWd3nCvr41egeDQ?e=9PrlaI

:)

Daniel Le, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screening while gaming! - Similar Threads - Blue Screening while

2. Blue screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens while gaming.: Hi guys looking for some help on this issue I have been having. I recently got a pre built PC from Scan UK and it was fine for a week and half then suddenly I started getting blue screens with the stop code and faulty module once every 3/4 days. My build is a MSI Geforce 4090...
  3. Blue screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens while gaming.: Hi guys looking for some help on this issue I have been having. I recently got a pre built PC from Scan UK and it was fine for a week and half then suddenly I started getting blue screens with the stop code and faulty module once every 3/4 days. My build is a MSI Geforce 4090...
  4. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  5. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  6. Random Blue Screen while Gaming

Random Blue Screen while Gaming: Hi guys, My wifes PC has been having random blue screens not all the same error code while playing games will list games below and im struggling to resolve the problem. Blue Screen Errors has been others but cant remember, i've started logging them once i realized its...
  7. Crashes and Blue screens while "gaming"

Crashes and Blue screens while "gaming": Hi while playing world of warcraft,player unknown battlegrounds i got a lot of crashes and blue screens i made a thicket to blizzard tehnical support they said i have a hardware issue but my pc is 1-2 years old didn t overclock stuff like that . I had original windows 1903...
  8. Blue Screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screens while gaming.: So i play allot of Rust and i get a few bluescreens sometimes. Sometimes its the same one sometimes its another one. The one that i the most get it IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver hal.dll or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver tcpip.sys This is the...
  9. blue screening while gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    blue screening while gaming: I get frequent blue screens while playing games, the unexpected store exception kind. I've done a bunch of stuff, my disk is fine, up to date, no antivirus. HELP....
  10. random blue screen while gaming

random blue screen while gaming: cpu: ryzen5 2600x (stock settings) gpu: evga 1070ti (stock settings) mb: gigabyte x470 ultra gaming ram: G.Skill Aegis 8gb*2 (3000mhz) psu: FSP aurum S 550w operating ssd: adata sp920 128gb operating temperatures of cpu,gpu,ssd are both fine. heres the minidump files...