Windows 10: Blue Screens after hopping onto desktop for a minute

Discus and support Blue Screens after hopping onto desktop for a minute in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having blue screens for the past months and tried to fix it in every way from taking out parts, reinstalling windows again to using command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Doki11037, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Doki11037 Win User

Blue Screens after hopping onto desktop for a minute

I've been having blue screens for the past months and tried to fix it in every way from taking out parts, reinstalling windows again to using command prompt to bypass entry.The common codes I get are:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORDPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONI built my computer back in early October as a first timer and had no issues until like a week later where blue screens began. I've tried looking up guides to see what the issue was but it gets to the point where I can't even get onto the desktop for a minute until everything freezes except the mouse for a few seconds and blue screens with WHEA being t

:)

Doki11037, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Blue Screens after hopping onto desktop for a minute

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screens after hopping onto desktop for a minute

1. Blue Screens after hopping onto desktop for a minute - Similar Threads - Blue Screens hopping

2. Blue Screen one minute after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen one minute after launch: When starting Windows 11, the system service exception blue screen appears about a minute after startup. Everything works fine in safe mode.PC Ryzen 5 5600 processorRX 6600 gpuBiostar x470gta motherboardThe Windows 11 image was downloaded from the Microsoft websitedump:...
  3. Blue Screen one minute after launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen one minute after launch: When starting Windows 11, the system service exception blue screen appears about a minute after startup. Everything works fine in safe mode.PC Ryzen 5 5600 processorRX 6600 gpuBiostar x470gta motherboardThe Windows 11 image was downloaded from the Microsoft websitedump:...
  4. SteamVR crash after 10 minutes and blue screen in vr

SteamVR crash after 10 minutes and blue screen in vr: I am encountering several errors related to driver failures and the HP Reverb Virtual Reality Headset G2. I would appreciate your guidance and support in resolving these issues.Error Event: Application ErrorFaulting Application Name: WUDFHost.exeApplication Version:...
  5. SteamVR crash after 10 minutes and blue screen in vr

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SteamVR crash after 10 minutes and blue screen in vr: I am encountering several errors related to driver failures and the HP Reverb Virtual Reality Headset G2. I would appreciate your guidance and support in resolving these issues.Error Event: Application ErrorFaulting Application Name: WUDFHost.exeApplication Version:...
  6. The computer freezes and a blue screen crashes after a couple of minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer freezes and a blue screen crashes after a couple of minutes.: The blue screen usually crashes when the system is idle, there was no blue screen during games or other loads. I think it may be due to the undervolting of the processor, although I lowered the voltage by only 0.075V.Error from Event Viewer:Event...
  7. Blue Screens after hopping onto desktop for a minute

Blue Screens after hopping onto desktop for a minute: I've been having blue screens for the past months and tried to fix it in every way from taking out parts, reinstalling windows again to using command prompt to bypass entry.The common codes I get are:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORDPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONI built my computer back in...
  8. Blue Screens after hopping onto desktop for a minute

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screens after hopping onto desktop for a minute: I've been having blue screens for the past months and tried to fix it in every way from taking out parts, reinstalling windows again to using command prompt to bypass entry.The common codes I get are:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORDPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONI built my computer back in...
  9. Blue Screen after about 5 minutes on idle

Blue Screen after about 5 minutes on idle: Hi guys, My son has a custom built pc running the latest version of window 10 that has been having blue screen errors after about five minutes on idle. The error codes are sometimes different and I can't seem to track the cause down. I've tried disabling various sleep...
  10. PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading.

PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading.: I've figured out which button I needed to press to get boot it into Windows Recovery options so I waited and let it load hoping it will but after a few minutes of waiting at the please wait screen I got a blue-screen which said this [IMG] I don't know why this happens I've...