Windows 10: Blue screens after Ram upgrade

Discus and support Blue screens after Ram upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I got new Ram to Christmas and i wanted to install it wich I did. But now if I am using the Pc Blue screens are coming realy often here are some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonaBuck, Dec 26, 2019.

1. JonaBuck Win User

Blue screens after Ram upgrade

Hi,

I got new Ram to Christmas and i wanted to install it wich I did.

But now if I am using the Pc Blue screens are coming realy often here are some of them:

Kmode exception not handelt,

driver_verifier_detected_violation,

Irql not equal or less,

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA,

Unexpected kernel mode trap,

System service exception

What I did:

I uninstalled the ram but i got blue screens toI hope sfc/scannow will fix itI will try it after this

I updated my Graphic card driverdont know why

In Cmd I ran sfc/scannowand it said it fixed something

Specs:

Motherboard:ASROCK B450 pro 4 vdh

RAM: GSKILL Ripjaws

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600

GPU:RX580

:)

JonaBuck, Dec 26, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Blue Screen after installing a 8 GB RAM

Hi DarvasMátyás,

Blue screen errors may occur due to corrupted system files or a faulty hardware.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue screens after Ram upgrade - Similar Threads - Blue screens Ram

2. blue screen after installing new ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen after installing new ram: my pc blue screen after installing new ram 2gb to 4 gb , ram = kingston 2gb , my pc have 2 slots of ram . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-installing-new-ram/d8b0e21a-3848-4f8f-91c9-9d3a93c0a23c
  3. blue screen after installing new ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen after installing new ram: my pc blue screen after installing new ram 2gb to 4 gb , ram = kingston 2gb , my pc have 2 slots of ram . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-installing-new-ram/d8b0e21a-3848-4f8f-91c9-9d3a93c0a23c
  4. Blue screen after ram update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after ram update.: Hello, I got a blue screen after I updated my ram and it said memory management. I did memtest86 and no error was found. I checked the event viewer and found a bugcheck error:". The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffce19b4003a58, 0x4000000000000000,...
  5. Blue screen after ram update.

Blue screen after ram update.: Hello, I got a blue screen after I updated my ram and it said memory management. I did memtest86 and no error was found. I checked the event viewer and found a bugcheck error:". The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffce19b4003a58, 0x4000000000000000,...
  6. Blue screens after Ram upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens after Ram upgrade: Hi,I added a new 8 GB RAM in the second slot with the old 8 GB RAM, day before yesterday. After upgrading I am receiving a lot of Blue screens each time a different reasons, Some of them areKmode exception not handelt,driver_verifier_detected_violation,Irql not equal or...
  7. Blue screens after Ram upgrade

Blue screens after Ram upgrade: Hi,I added a new 8 GB RAM in the second slot with the old 8 GB RAM, day before yesterday. After upgrading I am receiving a lot of Blue screens each time a different reasons, Some of them areKmode exception not handelt,driver_verifier_detected_violation,Irql not equal or...
  8. Blue screens after Ram upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Blue Screen Crashes after upgrading RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Crashes after upgrading RAM: I have a Dell inspiron 3567 with following configuration Processor : i5 7th gen Graphics Card : 2gb AMD Radeon Ram : 4gb + 2gb = 6gb Then I upgraded ram configuration and replaced 2GB ram with 8GB ram with required frequency and other specs. But now with now total of...
  10. regarding blue screen after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    regarding blue screen after upgrade: The laptop supposedly completely upgraded to Wind ows 10, but after it's put on now the blue screen shows up with four options to choose from which are the continue, device, troubleshoot or turn PC off ones. Certainly, at least some of you must be familiar with this kind of...