Windows 10: Blue screens and computer resets. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Have minidump files

Discus and support Blue screens and computer resets. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Have minidump files in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a driver causing some pretty bad problems. Resets and sometimes blue screens happen when I do certain actions. One way to get my PC to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MattPutland, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Blue screens and computer resets. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Have minidump files

Hi All,

I have a driver causing some pretty bad problems. Resets and sometimes blue screens happen when I do certain actions. One way to get my PC to crash is to plug in my Wired Xbox One Controller. Another way is to install Logitech Gaming Software, restart the computer, and then a reset happens as soon as Logitech Gaming software detects my logitech mouse or keyboard.

Both of these crashes relate to USB or I/O hardware.

Here is my msinfo32: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjYbfOW_DSQ4hOZPHG9snLzpvYZNGw

I have four Minidump files for you, The first three are DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION Bluescreens (i think):

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjYbfOW_DSQ4hOZJjDoKOp911Rhx1A

and this fourth minidump is from a DRIVER_PAGE_FAULT_BEYOND_END_OF_ALLOCATION (xboxgip.sys) bsod, which happened once when I plugged in my Xbox One Controller (most of the time a reset happens with no bsod):

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjYbfOW_DSQ4hOZH-lCUY7JnLLXBhQ

The DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION bluescreen doesn't tell me what driver had the problem.

Most of my components are new, the Windows install is about a week old. I have turned off my CPU overclock and XMP.

My specs are:

CPU: i7 8700k 3.7Ghz

Memory: Corsair LPX vengenance (2x8GB) 3000Mhz

Motherboard: MSI Z370 Gaming plus

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W

Mouse: Logitech Proteus Core G502

Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical Keyboard

:)

MattPutland, Oct 2, 2018

2. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION blue screen error on Windows 10

Hi Diki,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION blue screen error on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION blue screen errors can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues.

In order to assist you better, please reply to the following questions.

1. Are you able to boot to desktop?

2. Did you make any hardware or software changes prior to this issue?

3. Have you installed all Windows Updates?

I suggest you to go through the below article and follow the steps given.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please post back with requested information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Laptop keeps getting Blue Screen Of Death with the message DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death on my Laptop with the message DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. This happens whenever I launch Photoshop or occasionally while playing Netflix. Sometimes when I am listening to Music or watching a Video the Audio
    will lag a lot and be impossible to listen to.

These are the Minidump Files https://onedrive.live.com/?id=E26AE2C0950A6091!105&cid=E26AE2C0950A6091

Sean.Walsh747, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Blue screens and computer resets. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Have minidump files

Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue Screen

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

This could be due to faulty RAM, hardware failure or corrupted or outdated driver.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps provided in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Blue screens and computer resets. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Have minidump files

1. Blue screens and computer resets. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Have minidump files - Similar Threads - Blue screens computer

2. Blue Screen MiniDump File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen MiniDump File: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000403, The subtype of the BugCheck.Arg2: ffff8f01450105b8Arg3: 81000003db037c66Arg4: ffff8f0145010598Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key :...
  3. Blue Screen MiniDump File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen MiniDump File: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000403, The subtype of the BugCheck.Arg2: ffff8f01450105b8Arg3: 81000003db037c66Arg4: ffff8f0145010598Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key :...
  4. Blue Screen MiniDump File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop

Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop: So yesterday I installed a new nvidia game-ready driver from their application and i’m using a Dell G15 Ryzen edition gaming laptop. I noticed that after the driver was installed my fps in my games dropped from the 200 normal to around 100. Other than that, it was running...
  6. Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop: So yesterday I installed a new nvidia game-ready driver from their application and i’m using a Dell G15 Ryzen edition gaming laptop. I noticed that after the driver was installed my fps in my games dropped from the 200 normal to around 100. Other than that, it was running...
  7. Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue Screen, Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen, Minidump file attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqyY8t2KcEatmwUMbjl3sImhQuWI?e=aUHMbACan someone look at this and see what's causing the errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-minidump-file-attached/0594b556-fac3-45e6-a2b7-f5018f450abb
  9. Computer keeps blue screening. Ran Driver Verifier and have minidump files.

Computer keeps blue screening. Ran Driver Verifier and have minidump files.: Hello, My computer has been blue screening for about a week and a half now. I removed and redownloaded Windows hoping it would help. It worked for about 3 days until yesterday and today 02/22/21 it blue screened. I ran Driver Verifier, and as soon as I ran it, my PC blue...
  10. BLUE SCREEN minidump files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLUE SCREEN minidump files: I read somewhere that i need to upload these files in order to use windbg to read them Miniump file #1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqPjIOerEI8cjEwjyDEDH4ak1MNn?e=zIkmpr Minidump file #2: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqPjIOerEI8cjE6mMmtuKN9UxEtH?e=5KdCf5 Minidump file #3:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows blue screens and resets