Windows 10: Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.

Discus and support Blue screens for the past 2 weeks. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, ive been getting blue screens when playing games or even using a browser for the past 2 weeks and I really tried everything i know to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamBader1, Nov 12, 2019.

1. SamBader1 Win User

Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.

Hello there, ive been getting blue screens when playing games or even using a browser for the past 2 weeks and I really tried everything i know to fix it.

The first time it happened i was in a middle of a game and then a blue screen with the stop code : KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

I then tried updating but mid way to updating windows it happened again with same stop code

I then tried to check for viruses, nothing appeared

I went to safe mode and unistalled third party softwares like avast and updated graphic drivers (it was useless cuz my graphic drivers were already updated)

And i thought the blue screens were gone for good but nope while playing a different game it came again but the stop code was MEMORY MANAGMENT

So i thought i had ram problems (i have 16 gigs ram)

Blue screens for the past 2 weeks. [​IMG]

I ran memory diagnostic tool and when it was at 01% it already detected a hardware problem and said i had to contact the pc manufacture

I havent done that yet and ill do it if i have to in a couple days

Blue screens for the past 2 weeks. [​IMG]

Okay so after it was done i got this startup screen saying that an error occurred and its called 0xc000009a

Sadly after i screenshoted the screen my pc turned off by it self which got me the creeps

I decided to take a sleep because i was in some stress

Few days later i woke up and turned on my pc to do a restore time point thingy to restore my pc before the error started happening.

I did that and gave it some time, i came back to a blue screen and the stop code was DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

That name only made me think i did something wrong and the fbi is coming after me (its my first time seeing that error)

I couldnt get a screenshot because my phone wasnt plugged in to the charger

The blue screen was stuck at 100% collecting info and i couldnt turn off the pc i had to hold the button

To forcefully turn off the computer

I decided to give the pc an hour break because it was stuck at 100% complete and the fan was loud too which its rare to see that happen to mu computer

Anyways after that break i went to reset my whole pc, to give it a super fresh start because i didnt like what softwares i had

I gave that a try and when it was like 50% to being done i got the blue screen with the stop code "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA"

I got really confused so i tried to uninstall updates but doesnt seem to work i also tried to update and didnt work either.

I tried a system restore in safe mode with a different system save point whatever its called, got a blue screen with the dpc watchdog thing

I searched online for a fix and i had to update some driver called APTI i forgot the name of it

I updated it plus i updated a graphics card

I thought i was good so i went to play games

30 minutes into the game and i got a blue screen with the memory management

My pc restarted and when i saw the desktop i was like WT

Half of my desktop was colored like a rainbow BUT IN WEIRD CREEPY COLORS AND IT SCARED THE **** OUT OF ME

The desktop was like that for 3 seconds and it was gone i believe its because of the graphics card im not too sure

I actually tried to open memory dumps and see what the issue is and i couldnt (i searched even for an online analyzer)

I might've deleted 2 or more memory dumps lol

Anyways i think the issue is my ram sticks or a corrupted file or even something else.

Thanks for reading this long question and I'd really apperciate any help or questions about the problem i have

:)

SamBader1, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.

1. Blue screens for the past 2 weeks. - Similar Threads - Blue screens past

2. Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks: Hi, I've been trying to diagnose this issue on my own for a few weeks now and have not found any solution. I've been getting random BSOD 2 sometimes 3 times per day. It's happened multiple times right after I press the shutdown button on Windows, randomly during playing a...
  3. Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks: Hi, I've been trying to diagnose this issue on my own for a few weeks now and have not found any solution. I've been getting random BSOD 2 sometimes 3 times per day. It's happened multiple times right after I press the shutdown button on Windows, randomly during playing a...
  4. ive had 4 blue screens these past 2 weeks, always during game sessions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ive had 4 blue screens these past 2 weeks, always during game sessions.: the first three were "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" and the latest one was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". ive upgraded to windows 11 like a week or two ago, becouse i actually had a blue screen there on windows 10, it was unexpected store exception. i have zero clue if it became more...
  5. ive had 4 blue screens these past 2 weeks, always during game sessions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ive had 4 blue screens these past 2 weeks, always during game sessions.: the first three were "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" and the latest one was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". ive upgraded to windows 11 like a week or two ago, becouse i actually had a blue screen there on windows 10, it was unexpected store exception. i have zero clue if it became more...
  6. Weekly blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weekly blue screens: So ^^ there's blue screens. Before and after reinstalling windows fresh. At first it was the old bios version and memory, but I have my bios updated and that helped a lot but didn't completely fix it. Sometimes bluescreens happen when I strain the computer, or when I do...
  7. I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.: It been happening at least once a day for the past week; however, today, it was somehow worse. I tried "chkdsk /f c:", and it said that there where no issues. I also attempted to try "sfc /scannow" as well, however, it said that it fixed an issue but I've still been...
  8. PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week

PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week: Hi, recently my Windows 10 computer has been completely and utterly unusable due to many different blue screen errors. I have no idea what could cause it due to the stock codes being different pretty much every time. Most of them are System_Service_Exception, but others...
  9. BSODFor the past 2 weeks

BSODFor the past 2 weeks: Hello, i have my system built 2 months ago and recently starting to have frequent BSOD especially when im gaming. MOBO: ASRock B450 Legend PROCESSOR : Ryzen 5 3600X SSD : HS-SSD-E2000 RAM : 8GB Ram Corsair cmk8gx4m1d3000c18 GPU: GTX 1660 Ti Gigabyte recently analyzed...
  10. Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.: A friend started having BSOD's a few weeks ago. Doing some research it appears it might be a hardware issue. Here are the 3 latest dump files. I'd appreciate if someone with more knowledge could take a look and offer suggestions....