Windows 10: Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Discus and support Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_MANAGEMENT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am having issues with blue screening. I believe this happened right after the recent Window 10 update. I did do a reset of windows, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Spencer Sundberg, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Hi,

I am having issues with blue screening. I believe this happened right after the recent Window 10 update. I did do a reset of windows, and updated all my drives so I am not sure what else to try.

I have posted the descriptions of the blue screens below.

On Sat 9/14/2019 8:43:40 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x7419)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80148F9322A, 0xFFFFFD8FAD676610, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 9/14/2019 6:03:04 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091419-4312-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1AAAC0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x4E (0x99, 0x3BA7B1, 0x1, 0x0)
    Error: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that the page frame number (PFN) list is corrupted.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 9/14/2019 4:43:20 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091419-3796-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x4E (0x7, 0x3FF7A, 0x1, 0x0)
    Error: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    Bug check description: This indicates that the page frame number (PFN) list is corrupted.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

On Sat 9/14/2019 3:14:46 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091419-5968-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41790, 0xFFFFE2000B026110, 0x0, 0x1)
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. A page table page has been corrupted.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).

On Sat 9/14/2019 8:43:40 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091419-4593-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80148F9322A, 0xFFFFFD8FAD676610, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Sat 9/14/2019 7:22:20 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091419-4484-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41790, 0xFFFFE7000A0480E0, 0x11, 0x12)
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. A page table page has been corrupted.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).

Thank you,

Spencer Sundberg

:)

Spencer Sundberg, Sep 14, 2019
  2. PNapa21 Win User

Blue screen errors in Windows 10 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

The last three times I have awakened my computer from sleep I have got the following

1st time PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

2nd time KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

3rd time MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

this only happens when I wake the computer from sleep mode what is causing this?

Original Title: Blue screen

PNapa21, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Windows 10

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing with having a blue screen with an error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT might be due to a variety of reasons, and that is what we are going to find out. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What particular activity are you doing on your device before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot on your device. Check if the same issue persists even after booting the device into a clean boot. This
    link provides further information about how clean boot works and the steps on how to perform clean boot. Make sure to follow the steps under Windows

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

1. Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Similar Threads - Blue Screens Occurring

2. How to fix blue screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys and MEMORY_MANAGMENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix blue screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys and MEMORY_MANAGMENT: Today ive upgraded my cpu from i3 10100f to i5 10400 on H410M S2H V2 rev 1.7 motherboard. After i turn on my PC and run it for some time it crashes and blue screen appears with this code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys or with this one: MEMORY_MANAGMENT. Before...
  3. How to fix blue screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys and MEMORY_MANAGMENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys and MEMORY_MANAGMENT: Today ive upgraded my cpu from i3 10100f to i5 10400 on H410M S2H V2 rev 1.7 motherboard. After i turn on my PC and run it for some time it crashes and blue screen appears with this code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys or with this one: MEMORY_MANAGMENT. Before...
  4. How to fix blue screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys and MEMORY_MANAGMENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hello everyone,First off, apologies if this is wrong place to post this. I've never used a form like this before, so I'll do my best to explain the whole situation.I've been getting random blue screens on startup not often during regular play for a while now, and have just...
  6. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hello everyone,First off, apologies if this is wrong place to post this. I've never used a form like this before, so I'll do my best to explain the whole situation.I've been getting random blue screens on startup not often during regular play for a while now, and have just...
  7. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

8. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screens

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screens: Hey, all. So, recently I've been having MEMORY_MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screens on my PC. I think they are caused by my RAM. Some background: A couple months ago, one of my RAM sticks died (not sure why). It died after I rearranged one of my case fans to fix...
  9. BSODs: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT afd.sys

BSODs: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT afd.sys: Hello, I've recently been getting PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs while using my PC always while it's running Minecraft. I have downloadedthis tool to try to find the cause. It lists afd.sys besides ntoskrnl.exe as a cause, I've searched online for threads with...
  10. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSODs

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSODs: Just formatted my pc but still having BSODs, i think maybe its a driver problem.. Thanks for the help. 70863