Windows 10: Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC

Discus and support Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem: When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KitDaCatsun, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC

I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem:

When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I get blue screens of death. The screens I get are:

• Memory Management
    • System Thread Exception not Handled
    • PAge Fault in Nonpaged Area
    • IQRL Not Less or Equal

The Blue Screens appear either as the PCturnson, or a few minutes after.

I do not experience problems after restarting the PC or shutting it down for a short amount of time, or sleeping it for any length of time (I have only been putting it to sleep for the last few weeks).

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

KitDaCatsun, Nov 10, 2019

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC

1. Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC - Similar Threads - Blue Screens Death

2. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down: Hisince a few weeks I have a few times a dat a blue screen with sad smiley that says windows needs to shut down. It shows different messages like "irql not less or equal" or "system service exception" . since two days google chrome shuts down automatically and most of the...
  3. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down: Hisince a few weeks I have a few times a dat a blue screen with sad smiley that says windows needs to shut down. It shows different messages like "irql not less or equal" or "system service exception" . since two days google chrome shuts down automatically and most of the...
  4. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen PC shut down: LiveKernelEvent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PC shut down: LiveKernelEvent?: I have been dealing with this issue since my computer was built. I have been trying to find information. I have looked in Windows Reliability Monitor now at crashes and a keyword popping up is "LiveKernelEvent." Here is a shot of the last crash:I am trying to test the memory...
  6. Laptop shuts down with or without Blue death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down with or without Blue death screen: I am having this issue recently where my Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 Ryzen 7 4800h WIndows 10 used to auto restart 10-20 times a day showing different blue death screen with all sorts of memory error. So I installed a fresh Windows on a fresh SSD and after installing all the...
  7. Laptop shuts down with or without Blue death screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down with or without Blue death screen: I am having this issue recently where my Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 Ryzen 7 4800h WIndows 10 used to auto restart 10-20 times a day showing different blue death screen with all sorts of memory error. So I installed a fresh Windows on a fresh SSD and after installing all the...
  8. Laptop shuts down with or without Blue death screen

9. PC boots with blue screen then shuts down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC boots with blue screen then shuts down: Hi,I upgraded my motherboard and CPU the other day, and started getting multiple blue screens of death. I had read up I should do a clean install of windows, especially because I have a new motherboard.It was not possible to do a clean install in settings> update security >...
  10. Blue Screen after shut down

Blue Screen after shut down: Posting this issue with the hopes that maybe some one else has this blue screen pop up after they shut down their computer, hoping that maybe I can find a fix for this issue. Upon shutting down within maybe four seconds we get the following blue screen. Smiley Face icon-...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screens after shutting down