Windows 10: Blue screens of death when gaming

Discus and support Blue screens of death when gaming in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Blue Screen of Death issues Hi all, As of yesterday I started having some issues with destiny and it hard crashing my PC which leads to the infamous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zeveno, Jan 26, 2020.

1. /u/Zeveno Win User

Blue screens of death when gaming

Blue Screen of Death issues

Hi all, As of yesterday I started having some issues with destiny and it hard crashing my PC which leads to the infamous blue screen of death. I received the screen twice yesterday and once today and the code I got with today’s screen was

Stopcode: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What failed: Ndu.sys

Another one I had was

Stop code: SYSTEM THREAT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

What failed: dxgmms2.sys

I don’t really fully know my way around all the drivers and such but I made sure my windows is up to date and my graphics card drivers are up to date (or at least it says they are) but this issue I’m only really seemed to happen with Destiny as I played a few other games today without this happening.

My specs:

GeForce GTX 1660 Driver version 441.87

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six Core Processor

8GB of ram

Asus B450 Prime Plus

Any help is appreciated as I have absolutely no idea on how to fix this issue from screwing my PC even more.

submitted by /u/Zeveno
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zeveno, Jan 26, 2020
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue screens of death when gaming [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jan 26, 2020
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

iuppiter, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue screens of death when gaming - Similar Threads - Blue screens death

2. Blue Screen of Death - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when gaming.: Hello,It has been a few months since my computer has been experiencing blue screens of death.Usually it happens when I'm playing high performance games or when I'm trying to multitask. Alt+Tab to a browserIt seems like the problem happens when the CPU or GPU gets used too...
  3. Blue Screen of Death - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when gaming.: Hello,It has been a few months since my computer has been experiencing blue screens of death.Usually it happens when I'm playing high performance games or when I'm trying to multitask. Alt+Tab to a browserIt seems like the problem happens when the CPU or GPU gets used too...
  4. Blue Screen of Death - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen of death when launching game pass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death when launching game pass games: I recently bought pc game pass and downloaded some game pass games; Hollow Knight, Minecraft, Dead By Daylight, Cities: Skylines and 7 days to die. When I first tried to load hollow Knight after it had installed I was greeted with a blue screen of death saying the pc will...
  6. Blue screen of death when launching game pass games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death when launching game pass games: I recently bought pc game pass and downloaded some game pass games; Hollow Knight, Minecraft, Dead By Daylight, Cities: Skylines and 7 days to die. When I first tried to load hollow Knight after it had installed I was greeted with a blue screen of death saying the pc will...
  7. Blue Screen Of Death when playing game

Blue Screen Of Death when playing game: Hello, I was playing a game (Heroes & Generals), and the game consistently crashes and shows a Blue Screen of Death (Kernel Security Check Failure). This is the only game that does this, and I have tried to troubleshoot it with no positive results. Please help. My computer...
  8. blue screen of death when started/playing games

blue screen of death when started/playing games: Hi guys! I am getting a blue screen of death every time I start a game. the game I am testing if the BSOD still appearing is Minecraft (Java edition) I had this problem in Windows 7 and Windows 10 all the drivers are up to date! and updates are installed! serial:...
  9. Blue Screen of Death when gaming

Blue Screen of Death when gaming: Hello all. My younger brother likes to play ROBLOX on my PC. It runs pretty smoothly, however it abruptly crashes out of nowhere, with stopcodes like 'CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED', 'KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR' and 'UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION'. I have suspected it is my hard...
  10. Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games: This is an issue I have been having for some time now. It only occurs when playing games and can happen at any time. I have gotten a few different stop codes, but it is usually Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. I have gone through countless forums and tried many fixes, but to no...