Windows 10: blue screens since latest windows update

Discus and support blue screens since latest windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey there, i updated my windows 2 days ago, since that time i get bluescreens pretty frequently, in the event log its marked as Kernel-Power 41, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/halo300, Apr 14, 2021.

1. blue screens since latest windows update

hey there, i updated my windows 2 days ago, since that time i get bluescreens pretty frequently, in the event log its marked as Kernel-Power 41, i already tried to clean install windows again, then it forced me to update it to the most recent patch, now its blue screening again. is there a work arround with an older patch or does anyone know a fix for that?

Error Message:- System

- Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

[ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}

EventID 41

Version 8

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000400000000002

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2021-04-14T20:01:54.2832346Z

EventRecordID 2122

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4

[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer DESKTOP-87DD46B

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

BugcheckCode 340

BugcheckParameter1 0xffffa90da49dd000

BugcheckParameter2 0x0

BugcheckParameter3 0x0

BugcheckParameter4 0x0

SleepInProgress 0

PowerButtonTimestamp 0

BootAppStatus 0

Checkpoint 0

ConnectedStandbyInProgress false

SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 1

CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFI true
    CheckpointStatus 0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2 0
    LongPowerButtonPressDetected false

OS Build:19042.906

submitted by /u/halo300
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/halo300, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 14, 2021
  4. blue screens since latest windows update

Blue Screen

Hi CreeperFarts,

It is possible that the issue is caused by a hardware issue or an outdated driver. For us to effectively know the reason behind this, kindly provide the information we need below:

• Are you facing this problem with a specific program?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior this issue?
    • Have you installed the latest drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    about Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7.

Update us on the result so we can further assist you.

MaRoselle Cag, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

blue screens since latest windows update

1. blue screens since latest windows update - Similar Threads - blue screens since

2. Since the latest 2 updates, my screen flickers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the latest 2 updates, my screen flickers: Since these 2 updates : 2023-09 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB50312172023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219My screen began to flicker. I can be browsing Edge, watching...
  3. Since the latest 2 updates, my screen flickers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the latest 2 updates, my screen flickers: Since these 2 updates : 2023-09 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB50312172023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219My screen began to flicker. I can be browsing Edge, watching...
  4. Latest update of windows cause blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update of windows cause blue screen: Hello ! On 30th of March I updated my windows 11 and now I’m receiving just blue screen of death!! I’ve tried with uninstalling the last update, diagnosing the system, prompt command and I can’t fixed it !! I also used safe mode to recovery the system but it didn’t help. The...
  5. Latest update of windows cause blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update of windows cause blue screen: Hello ! On 30th of March I updated my windows 11 and now I’m receiving just blue screen of death!! I’ve tried with uninstalling the last update, diagnosing the system, prompt command and I can’t fixed it !! I also used safe mode to recovery the system but it didn’t help. The...
  6. Blue Screen of Death Since Updates this Week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Since Updates this Week: Greetings. I recently updated my laptop around Monday/Tuesday. Ever since, I have gone from having a Blue Screen of Death about once a month to once an hour. It is corrupting numerous documents each time it crashes. I worry it is the most recent update because it started the...
  7. Blue screen with the latest insider update

Blue screen with the latest insider update: I have gotten three blue screens today, after I have updated to the new insider preview 18990.1 (vb_release) is anyone else having this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-the-latest-insider-update/0d8a4342-208b-40bb-9541-0409565b8240
  8. Screen display out of whack since latest update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen display out of whack since latest update: Icons on edges and taskbar partially off screen since latest windows 10 update. Tried adjusting screen resolution and scale to no avail. Top of windows that open are also not visible, off the perimeter of the screen. Mouse arrow can go beyond edge to pull windows down....
  9. Latest Windows update causes a blue screen of death!

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Windows update causes a blue screen of death!: Hi, The issue I have been having is related to the latest Windows 10 update which installed on my laptop (HP Envy 13) around December 23. After the update the laptop refused to boot up, giving me the notorious “blue screen of death” and a notification of some SrtTrail.txt...
  10. Blue Screen Since Anniversary Update

Blue Screen Since Anniversary Update: I keep getting the odd blue screen since the anniversary update. I think it's network related, the network driver. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it keeps happening. Any ideas? Attached is the zip file as per rules of posting on this section. 61175