Windows 10: Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark

Discus and support Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My system had 2 blue screen the past few weeks, so I decided to try to check for eventual hardware and software problems, I started by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Strongforce, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark

Hello,

My system had 2 blue screen the past few weeks, so I decided to try to check for eventual hardware and software problems, I started by running a stress test with ROG realbench since my CPU is overclocked, it gave me an error already(program stopped working), so after doing more tweaking(increasing voltage), then I finally put back the default speed because it wouldn't even start, altought at the beggining it crashed right away when I clicked start, and after putting more voltage, it starts and works for a bit and then the PC just hangs, and it still does it at stock speed.. which is quite weird ! it also did it with cinebench, but the strange things is I played numerous hours of starcraft 2 without problem, also I wasn't doing anything when the blue screens happend.*Think

I ran a windows memory test, no errors detected (haven't ran memtest though..) I also did a sfc /scannow and it didn't detected anything wrong..

So I'm kind of out of ideas and I'm starting to think it's more related to windows than hardware.

I'll put a screenshot of the past blue screens from whocrashed :

Attachment 50996

Any help would be greatly appreciated *Smile

:)

Strongforce, Nov 28, 2015

2. Blue screen on windows 10

Still driver verified and still related to the ATI driver. If installing fresh copies of the driver does not help it may be the video card itself. As a nest step I would run a video stress test

Try this free video stress test:
    http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/

FurMark Setup:

- If you have more than one GPU, select Multi-GPU during setup

- In the Run mode box, select "Stability Test" and "Log GPU Temperature"

Click "Go" to start the test

- Run the test until the GPU temperature maxes out - or until you start having problems (whichever comes first)

- Click "Quit" to exit

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Nov 28, 2015
  3. During boot 950XL Blue Screen of Death with Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark :(

1 month new 950XL crashed during night and hangs in Blue Screen of Death with :-(

Reboot attempts hang after Microsoft Logo in Blue Screen with :-(

Attempted hard reset and battery removal with same hanging Blue Screen :-(

I do not trust a so called NSU Nokia Software Update recovery tool downloaded from private websites -unofficial tools/hacks and infested with viruses.

What is the solution to unblock the hanging boot process?

ChristianRoller, Nov 28, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark

Please run the dm log collector again, there are several important files missing.
    The files that should be in the zip:
    • 19 .txt,
    • 1 .nfo
    • 1 or more .dmp

5. Ah ok sorry, not sure what happend *Smile. here is the complete file ! hope you can help, I'm getting desperate !

Strongforce, Nov 28, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    *Name: Views: Size: Attachment 51184
    Note the devices you have rolled back the drivers from and try to update the drivers in device manager after you have rolled them back.

Please uninstall CPU-Z and Panda, from both programs some drivers have been flagged.
    Panda - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cpuz138_x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cpuz138_x64.sys ffffd000`27b73d48 fffff801`10035a5fUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\PSINProt.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PSINProt.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PSINProt.sys PSINProt+0x5a5f ffffd000`27b73da0 fffff801`0e8fad01Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\PSINKNC.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PSINKNC.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PSINKNC.sys PSINKNC+0x2ad01 ffffd000`27b73dc8 fffff801`100126d0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\PSINAflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PSINAflt.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PSINAflt.sys PSINAflt+0x126d0[/quote] Let me know how it goes *Smile

7. Ok uninstalled panda and cpu-z, however for the drivers it gets more complicated as it's not telling me which one I updated with driver booster, so I'll have to look in the device manager and find the drivers I updated with it... thanks for the help, I will now try to run a stress test see if it works..

Oops, I uninstalled CPU-Z and Panda, but I also did a system restore (to try to get rid of the bad drivers) and now cpu z and panda still shows in my installed programs, but panda didn't launch with windows.. so it appears to be uninstalled *Huh however when I click uninstall on the list it won't work gives me an error message.

Edit : ok ran realbench 15mn stress test without problems, looking good ! so far it seems fixed, thanks alot for your help ! I feel it hard to believe some softwares created those crashs, but you're right if driver booster installed some wrong drivers... that might have been it

Strongforce, Nov 30, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

How are you trying to remove panda?

9. I just edited my post, and I had just uninstalled from the basic windows uninstall tab, though like I said, I did it before running that restore point, so now I believe it's "uninstalled" but still got traces from the restore point..

Strongforce, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark - Similar Threads - Blue screens system

2. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  3. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  4. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen during reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen during reset: I am doing a reset of my hp elitebook with windows 10. I downloaded the windows 10 to a USB and started the reset. Everything was fine then when it got to "installing windows 65%" I got a blue screen saying exception thread or something like that. I went into the system to...
  6. Weird system hangs and blue screens

Weird system hangs and blue screens: Hey guys having some really weird issues i just cant seem to troubleshoot. Issue one is even with sleep mode turned off everywhere I have an issue where the pc is randomly going to sleep but i cant wake it up. I have to just restart and it boots up fine. The other issue im...
  7. Blue screen during updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen during updates: Hello everyone! I'm using Windows 10 Home edition. I've been experiencing problems with Windows update. The updates start downloading and after 10-30sec I get a blue screen with stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. The only way to keep my computer working is to disable the...
  8. Blue Screen and frequent Hangs

Blue Screen and frequent Hangs: Hi, Recently i started getting the BSOD. Here's a link to the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj8Xm0z90S3u3zH633quvPZ7K40B?e=l2LjK1 TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-frequent-hangs/25f1bfcb-2b23-401d-8740-bd8ab4a6e498
  9. blue screen and display hanging

blue screen and display hanging: My desktop screen got hang i am not able to login and when i restarts it gives me some error Stopcode: System thread exception not handled what failed: fvevol.sys...
  10. System hangs during Save As

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System hangs during Save As: Seems that about 80% of the time I try to save a document from Word or Excel, my systems hangs. After a few minutes I get a message to wait for the program or restart the program, usually resulting in loss of the document....