Windows 10: Blue screens when launching certain games

Discus and support Blue screens when launching certain games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get blue screens when launching Destiny 2 and fortnite but not other games. I get BEDaisy.sys. I have uninstalled and reinstalled battleye and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jack_191, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Jack_191 Win User

Blue screens when launching certain games

I get blue screens when launching Destiny 2 and fortnite but not other games. I get BEDaisy.sys. I have uninstalled and reinstalled battleye and i still blue screen. Im on windows 10, Core i9 13900k GTX 1080ti 16GB ram ddr5 im not sure what else i can do

:)

Jack_191, Jun 10, 2024
  2. Andy2878 Win User

Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics drivers however i have the same problem. There are a few games that run perfectly with no problem, however the majority just crash my pc.

When blue screened, I am given the stop code as

“Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE”

Looking at event viewer, Kernel-power, with event id 41 and task category (63) is shown as the reason for the critical event.

any suggestions on what to do to solve this issue,

thanks

Andy2878, Jun 10, 2024
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 10, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

1. Blue screens when launching certain games - Similar Threads - Blue screens launching

2. Blue screens when launching certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens when launching certain games: I get blue screens when launching Destiny 2 and fortnite but not other games. I get BEDaisy.sys. I have uninstalled and reinstalled battleye and i still blue screen. Im on windows 10, Core i9 13900k GTX 1080ti 16GB ram ddr5 im not sure what else i can do...
  3. Blue screens when launching certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens when launching certain games: I get blue screens when launching Destiny 2 and fortnite but not other games. I get BEDaisy.sys. I have uninstalled and reinstalled battleye and i still blue screen. Im on windows 10, Core i9 13900k GTX 1080ti 16GB ram ddr5 im not sure what else i can do...
  4. Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  5. Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  6. Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Blue screen of death when launching game pass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death when launching game pass games: I recently bought pc game pass and downloaded some game pass games; Hollow Knight, Minecraft, Dead By Daylight, Cities: Skylines and 7 days to die. When I first tried to load hollow Knight after it had installed I was greeted with a blue screen of death saying the pc will...
  8. Blue screen of death when launching game pass games

Blue screen of death when launching game pass games: I recently bought pc game pass and downloaded some game pass games; Hollow Knight, Minecraft, Dead By Daylight, Cities: Skylines and 7 days to die. When I first tried to load hollow Knight after it had installed I was greeted with a blue screen of death saying the pc will...
  9. PC crashes when trying to launch certain game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when trying to launch certain game: Every since i upgraded to windows 11 when i start Destiny 2 or Fortnite my PC crashes and gives me an error DRIVER_PORTION_MUST_BE_NONPAGED. I can reinstall games and they will work for a bit then start crashing the pc again. Verifying files makes no difference...
  10. blue screen when launching a game insider preview

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen when launching a game insider preview: When I launch Doom Eternal I consistantly get a blue screen or green screen?. All the information I get is "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I've tried some troubleshooting steps, but I can't figure anything out. Driver verifier causes my system to crash consistantly every...