Windows 10: Blue Screens when playing a game.

Discus and support Blue Screens when playing a game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has now twice encountered a blue screen while playing a specific game. My computer has been buggy in the past so I wanted to see if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jude Weston, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Blue Screens when playing a game.

My computer has now twice encountered a blue screen while playing a specific game. My computer has been buggy in the past so I wanted to see if the computer was having an issue.The Blue screen Error code is DCP_Watchdog_ViolationA folder containing the Minidumps from both days can be found here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYg1GPVTXZwg9FSrztI1fNIFG6WJA?e=i1RnBC

:)

Jude Weston, Aug 21, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 21, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 21, 2021
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screens when playing a game.

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screens when playing a game. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screens when playing a game.

1. Blue Screens when playing a game. - Similar Threads - Blue Screens playing

2. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  3. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  4. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  6. Blue Screening when playing games

Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  7. Blue Screening when playing games

8. Computer blue screens when playing a game

Computer blue screens when playing a game: Sometimes when im playing something any game not any in specific, the game crashes and i have to relaunch, or it crashes and my computer blue screens for like less than a second and starts back up. I recently upgraded my hardware. I've done some research but i have no idea...
  9. Blue Screen error when playing game

Blue Screen error when playing game: Split from this thread.I also have been getting BSOD. Most of the time when I try and open a game called Escape from Tarkov, but have also gotten it when just at the desktop doing work things.Dump can be found...
  10. Blue Screen Of Death when playing game

Blue Screen Of Death when playing game: Hello, I was playing a game (Heroes & Generals), and the game consistently crashes and shows a Blue Screen of Death (Kernel Security Check Failure). This is the only game that does this, and I have tried to troubleshoot it with no positive results. Please help. My computer...