Windows 10: Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games

Discus and support Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have had a number of blue screens over the last few months, typically occurring a few times a week, and mostly displaying a different error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marius343, Jan 7, 2016.

1. marius343 Win User

Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games

Hello, I have had a number of blue screens over the last few months, typically occurring a few times a week, and mostly displaying a different error each time. I have noticed it typically happens while on YouTube, gaming, or video editing. I ran Memtest for 3 passes with no errors. Also, I have tried to run driver verifier, but that just resulted in an infinite restart loop (no blue screens) that finally ended after seeing the error below, and I was able to disable driver verifier in safe mode.

Attachment 57708

I think the graphics card may be causing the issue as I have also noticed frequent game crashes and video corruption when watching movies. I tried reinstalling the graphics card driver however that didn't fix the issue. Should I replace my graphics card or is there another solution? Any help would be appreciated.

Attachment 57709

:)

marius343, Jan 7, 2016
  2. Jordon79 Win User

IRQL UNEXPECTED VALUE Windows restart

Recently I have been getting the IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE error where windows cuts to a blue screen and restarts. I only seem to have this issue when downloading a game in steam or watching videos in youtube. Other than that I have not experienced the issues
    and have been able to play games from hours with no issues. Any idea what this could be?

Jordon79, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Blue screen ( sad face ) "hardware problem" on Youtube or twitch or Netflix

hi there . while i was watching youtube or twitch or Netflix or playing video game i run into blue screen with sad face and its telling me about factually hardware problem . any help ? thx

Moved from Virus & Malware

Original title: blue screen ( sad face )

mohammadbadranUB, Jan 7, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with SlimDrivers, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

axe0, Jan 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games - Similar Threads - Blue Screens Using

2. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  3. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  4. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  6. Blue Screening when playing games

Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  7. Blue Screening when playing games

8. Computer blue screens when playing a game

Computer blue screens when playing a game: Sometimes when im playing something any game not any in specific, the game crashes and i have to relaunch, or it crashes and my computer blue screens for like less than a second and starts back up. I recently upgraded my hardware. I've done some research but i have no idea...
  9. Blue Screens when playing a game.

Blue Screens when playing a game.: My computer has now twice encountered a blue screen while playing a specific game. My computer has been buggy in the past so I wanted to see if the computer was having an issue.The Blue screen Error code is DCP_Watchdog_ViolationA folder containing the Minidumps from both...
  10. Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.: I have been facing a problem where all my games that are in fullscreen just don't work Black screen example: CS:GO HOI4 etc. same with videos with other video playback it works but with youtube or some others it's black screen the only way to fix it seems to hold FN and one...