Windows 10: Blue screens with my 1st gaming PC: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440

Discus and support Blue screens with my 1st gaming PC: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, this is my 2nd time i post a question here about my problem regarding blue screens. I'm getting multiple blue screen randomly while using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hamada Hosny, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Blue screens with my 1st gaming PC: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440

Hi all, this is my 2nd time i post a question here about my problem regarding blue screens.

I'm getting multiple blue screen randomly while using my PC + crashes in apps and games, most of them have the error codes SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

I tried to check the reason of my blue screen using BlueScreenView, then found ntoskrnl.exe that is causing the problem, i wonder what that means exactly, i hope again for the 2nd time from microsoft community to help me fix this problem.

Thanks.

:)

Hamada Hosny, Jan 31, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 31, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue screens with my 1st gaming PC: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440 [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jan 31, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

Blue screens with my 1st gaming PC: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Blue screens with my 1st gaming PC: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440

1. Blue screens with my 1st gaming PC: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440 - Similar Threads - Blue screens 1st

2. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  3. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  4. BLUE SCREEN ON MY NEW GAMING PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN ON MY NEW GAMING PC: ok so this winzip driver updater asked me to update my drivers so i did then it said eestart your device and i did now it wont boot up it sais pc failed to u know boot and sais we will restart for u and then it runs automatic repair that wont work so should i re buy a...
  5. BLUE SCREEN ON MY NEW GAMING PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREEN ON MY NEW GAMING PC: ok so this winzip driver updater asked me to update my drivers so i did then it said eestart your device and i did now it wont boot up it sais pc failed to u know boot and sais we will restart for u and then it runs automatic repair that wont work so should i re buy a...
  6. trying to install a game blue screens my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to install a game blue screens my pc: Been trying to install no mans sky both off of the xbox app and microsoft store and whenever i hit install, im met with an blue screen and the familiar frown, other games have worked and i have installed no mans sky before on the same pc, but i dont know what the issue is now...
  7. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  8. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 1b3440