Windows 10: Blue screnn

Discus and support Blue screnn in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Product: HP Pavilion 500-205t Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit I have been having a blue screen for several months now. The error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JosephFrank1, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Blue screnn

Product: HP Pavilion 500-205t

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit

I have been having a blue screen for several months now. The error message are dxgmm2.exe, win32 k bse.sys, memory management window-10, system service exception, fault page non page, critical process died, register error and oxc000021a, all at different times and most times they are consecutive, but not all at one time. I have ran a extensive diagnostic test and they all passed. Deleted cookies, temp files, scan for viruses and malware scan with no problems found. Sometimes the problem would start when I start my computer and after about 8 blue screen start up, my computer would start up and operate ok. And then other times the computer can be on all day and then a blue screen. After several times it will start working ok again. My question is, is it a hardware problem or should I just do a full reinstallation. I don't want to buy a new tower if I don't have to, but I have already been looking at new hp towers.

:)

JosephFrank1, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 26, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Blue screnn

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Blue screnn

1. Blue screnn - Similar Threads - Blue screnn

2. In word document my hyperlink is not blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In word document my hyperlink is not blue: In my word document my hyperlink all of a sudden is no longer blue. How do I get my hyperlink back to blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-document-my-hyperlink-is-not-blue/5aacef2e-44a0-41e2-98c7-5be10eb01e6f
  3. In word document my hyperlink is not blue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In word document my hyperlink is not blue: In my word document my hyperlink all of a sudden is no longer blue. How do I get my hyperlink back to blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-document-my-hyperlink-is-not-blue/5aacef2e-44a0-41e2-98c7-5be10eb01e6f
  4. Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating: Dear Microsoft Community,I recently encountered a Blue Screen of Death BSOD issue for the first time on my pc in Windows 11 system, and I'm seeking assistance to understand and resolve the problem. The incident occurred shortly after I received a notification for a cumulative...
  5. Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating

Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating: Dear Microsoft Community,I recently encountered a Blue Screen of Death BSOD issue for the first time on my pc in Windows 11 system, and I'm seeking assistance to understand and resolve the problem. The incident occurred shortly after I received a notification for a cumulative...
  6. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  7. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  8. How to fix blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screening: I keep blue screening and tried to fix it, would just like some helpThe error codes I see from the BSOD are:service error exceptionunexpected store exceptionCan't seem to find why this keeps happening and it only happens when I try to play games that I should be fine running....
  9. How to fix blue screening

How to fix blue screening: I keep blue screening and tried to fix it, would just like some helpThe error codes I see from the BSOD are:service error exceptionunexpected store exceptionCan't seem to find why this keeps happening and it only happens when I try to play games that I should be fine running....
  10. Blue screnn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screnn: Hi my PC have many blue screen and i don't know why the information that i have is : stop code : PAGE FAULT IN NOPAGE AREA element who failed : nviddmkm.sys thanks for your replie :)...