Windows 10: Blue Snowball Mic Not Working (Windows 10)

Discus and support Blue Snowball Mic Not Working (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I've tried several methods online and none of them have worked. The PC doesn't state what the problem is but the audio is not being picked up. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thiccbirb, Dec 21, 2018.

1. thiccbirb Win User

Blue Snowball Mic Not Working (Windows 10)

So I've tried several methods online and none of them have worked. The PC doesn't state what the problem is but the audio is not being picked up. I have updated the PC, uninstalled the device then reinstalled, disabled and enabled and nothing seems to work. I would really like help solving this so I didn't blow $50 for nothing.

:)

thiccbirb, Dec 21, 2018

2. Using blue Snowball usb microphone for a xbox mic

Is it possible to use a blue snowball microphone on xbox as a mic just using the cord it came with( the cord that connects the blue snowball to a usb port)

ElijahHalpryn, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Tonyb Win User
    just got a new blue snowball ice mic boost not there low audio

mine looks like its provided by C-media here is a pic. as you can see that is the only slider i got for mine and as far as i can tell it controls just the volume output nothing more, i'm half tempted to try the program i listed above, but have heard of people loosing sound enhancements from realtek from installing it.

Blue Snowball Mic Not Working (Windows 10) [​IMG]

Blue Snowball Mic Not Working (Windows 10) [​IMG]

Tonyb, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Blue Snowball Mic Not Working (Windows 10)

Blue snowball and headset not working together

So i bought a blue snowball iCE recently, i plugged it in to my computer and the mic worked but my headset did not work. My headset: https://www.asus.com/Headphones-Headsets/Vulcan_PRO/ Asus ROG vulcan pro. Please help

Emil12_861, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Blue Snowball Mic Not Working (Windows 10)

1. Blue Snowball Mic Not Working (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Blue Snowball Mic

2. Blue Snowball Mic Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Snowball Mic Driver Issue: hello I am having problems with my blue snowball I've looked at some articles and nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-snowball-mic-driver-issue/da0f8514-6dcf-4d11-903f-992e6f725ce0
  3. Blue Snowball Mic Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Snowball Mic Driver Issue: hello I am having problems with my blue snowball I've looked at some articles and nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-snowball-mic-driver-issue/da0f8514-6dcf-4d11-903f-992e6f725ce0
  4. Blue Snowball Mic Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue Snowball Mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Snowball Mic not working: So, yesterday my Blue Snowball mic was working fine until this morning when I plugged it in. The first thing I noticed is that the red light wasn't showing up, then I went to Device Manager and tried finding the device but it just vanished, it didn't show up anywhere in...
  6. Blue Snowball Mic not working

Blue Snowball Mic not working: So, yesterday my Blue Snowball mic was working fine until this morning when I plugged it in. The first thing I noticed is that the red light wasn't showing up, then I went to Device Manager and tried finding the device but it just vanished, it didn't show up anywhere in...
  7. Blue Snowball Mic not working

8. Blue Snowball Mic Not Found by Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Snowball Mic Not Found by Windows 11: I am using Windows Home 11 Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.318 with a Blue Snowball USB mic. I have used this mic for a few years without any issues, but after updating to windows 11 I started experiencing issues. Windows does not consistently recognize the mic, so when I look...
  9. Blue Snowball Mic Not Found by Windows 11

Blue Snowball Mic Not Found by Windows 11: I am using Windows Home 11 Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.318 with a Blue Snowball USB mic. I have used this mic for a few years without any issues, but after updating to windows 11 I started experiencing issues. Windows does not consistently recognize the mic, so when I look...
  10. Blue snowball not working with windows.

Blue snowball not working with windows.: So, recently my blue snowball just stopped working. The previous cable didn't work, so I bought a new one, and this cable seems to work. The red light comes on, but it isn't recognized by windows. It just doesn't come up in the device menu for some reason....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue mic not working

2. blue snowball mic not working windows 10

3. blue snowball ice microphone windows 10

4. blue snowball wont work windows 10,
  5. blue snowball doesnt work,
  6. blue snowball microphone not working,
  7. blue snowball not working,
  8. windows 10 blue snowball microphone,
  9. nu vot,
  10. snowball mic not working,
  11. blue snowball not working windows 10,