Windows 10: Blue Snowball microphone not working

Discus and support Blue Snowball microphone not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Blue Snowball microphone has stopped working, after I have done nothing. I have restarted my computer several times, disabled and enabled my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BraxtonDewey, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Blue Snowball microphone not working

My Blue Snowball microphone has stopped working, after I have done nothing. I have restarted my computer several times, disabled and enabled my microphone twice, and nothing has worked. The privacy option for "allow apps to use microphone" is on, but none of any of my applications pick it up. It is only about one month old, and there is no damage to it at all. The red light on the top of the microphone is turned on when it is plugged in, but, y'know, doesn't do anything. Please help, I used this microphone a lot, and don't want to have to throw it away.

EDIT: Found a troubleshooting option in settings, and something, somewhere, was muted. Problem is fixed now.

:)

BraxtonDewey, Feb 9, 2019

2. Blue Snowball USB Microphone doesn't work after upgrading to Win10

Since the error persist when trying to use the microphone on a different device and a different microphone work correctly on your computer, we suggest that you refer to the Blue Snowball microphone manufacturer to assist you better.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Using blue Snowball usb microphone for a xbox mic

Is it possible to use a blue snowball microphone on xbox as a mic just using the cord it came with( the cord that connects the blue snowball to a usb port)

ElijahHalpryn, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Blue Snowball microphone not working

Blue Snowball USB Microphone doesn't work after upgrading to Win10

I had this same issue, but I quickly resolved it. Follow the steps below:

1. Head to your sound icon on your taskbar mini-icons, which you open the arrow pointing up to get there.

2. Now right click it and click "Recording devices"

3. From there, you should see your Blue Snowball device registered and on the list. If it says USB device or something other than that, then you need to try and troubleshoot the connection issue.

4. Now, select the connected Blue Snowball microphone on the list, and look down at the set default button. Click it.

5. There, you should be able to use the microphone without worry Blue Snowball microphone not working :)

If you have resolved the issue using my statement, please like this so more people find it. Thank you.

Lexton Baker, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Blue Snowball microphone not working

1. Blue Snowball microphone not working - Similar Threads - Blue Snowball microphone

2. Blue Snowball Mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Snowball Mic not working: So, yesterday my Blue Snowball mic was working fine until this morning when I plugged it in. The first thing I noticed is that the red light wasn't showing up, then I went to Device Manager and tried finding the device but it just vanished, it didn't show up anywhere in...
  3. Blue Snowball Microphone device not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Snowball Microphone device not recognized: I bought a Snowball a few years ago. It worked great on an old computer left behind in an old house, but for some reason it just doesn't work anymore. About a month ago, I pulled my Snowball out and plugged it in. But whenever I do, I just get the same message. "The last...
  4. Blue snowball not working with windows.

Blue snowball not working with windows.: So, recently my blue snowball just stopped working. The previous cable didn't work, so I bought a new one, and this cable seems to work. The red light comes on, but it isn't recognized by windows. It just doesn't come up in the device menu for some reason....
  5. Blue Snowball Ice Microphone Not Detected

Blue Snowball Ice Microphone Not Detected: Hi, I recently purchased a new Blue Snowball Ice Microphone and have been trying to set it up for a while now. When I plug in the USB cable into both my laptop and the mic, then head over to control panel as the instructions say, the microphone is nowhere to be found. How can...
  6. Blue Snowball Microphone not working on Windows 10 computer.

Blue Snowball Microphone not working on Windows 10 computer.: My Blue Snowball Microphone has not worked on my Windows 10 system. I have searched and tried most methods (Change Privacy, Uninstall and Reinstall, Change properties, ect.) and none of them have worked for me. I would really like help for this problem as I do not want my...
  7. Blue Snowball iCE microphone not registering

Blue Snowball iCE microphone not registering: I have a Blue Snowball iCE mic (a plug and play microphone) that worked fine unti I unplugged it to move my laptop. I plugged it back in and windows didn't notice. The light's off, it doesn't show up in the list of recording devices, and I can't find the driver in Device...
  8. Snowball Microphone recognized but not working

Snowball Microphone recognized but not working: I recently acquired a blue snowball ice microphone and despite it being recognized, it won't pick up any sound whatsoever. I'm on windows 10 and I've ensured that the privacy settings aren't preventing it on that front. Additionally, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  9. Blue Snowball Microphone (older model) not working with the system

Blue Snowball Microphone (older model) not working with the system: I bought a Blue Snowball microphone off my friend last week, I had confirmed that the device worked before the transaction. It worked the first time I plugged it into my PC, but after I reboot my PC it stopped working. The cable is not the issue: I tested the cable on...
  10. Blue Snowball Microphone not Recognized by PC

Blue Snowball Microphone not Recognized by PC: I bought my Blue Snowball Microphone in April, and it worked fine until June. Then, for some reason, when I would go to plug it in, I would get an error message that says "USB device not recognized." I tried troubleshooting it with the built-in troubleshooter for hardware and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver for blue snowball microphone

2. blue snowball will not work

3. blue snowball not working

4. windows 10 driver for snowball ice mic,
  5. my snowball microphone is not working,
  6. blue mic not working