Windows 10: Blue snowball not working with windows.

Discus and support Blue snowball not working with windows. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, recently my blue snowball just stopped working. The previous cable didn't work, so I bought a new one, and this cable seems to work. The red light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rashid_878, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Blue snowball not working with windows.

So, recently my blue snowball just stopped working. The previous cable didn't work, so I bought a new one, and this cable seems to work. The red light comes on, but it isn't recognized by windows. It just doesn't come up in the device menu for some reason.

:)

Rashid_878, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Joshuah R Win User

Blue Snowball iCE Microphone not working

Hi all,

I just got a Blue Snowball iCE and it is not working. I followed all published help document around the web and still no luck.

I have:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver
    • Tried different USB Ports
    • Making sure my Microphone Privacy Settings were set to on
    • Trying it on another Windows 10 Computer and following all of the above
    I think its broke but I am reaching out to the community to see if there is anything else I can do to get it to work.

Any Suggestions on how to get it to work?

I am running Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134. If more info is needed let me know.

Thanks,

Joshuah

***Original title: Blue Snowball iCE not working***

Joshuah R, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Blue Snowball USB Microphone doesn't work after upgrading to Win10

I had this same problem tonight using a Blue Snowball I bought about 4 years ago. I hadn't used the PC for recording since I upgraded to Windows 10 but tonight I was using Audacity to record something and it would not recognize the Snowball. In the device
    manager it showed the Snowball driver and an error message underneath.

Maybe the Force is with me tonight, but I simply uninstalled the driver, unplugged the Snowball, refreshed and plugged it back in. Same error message. Went through those steps one more time and it loaded without the error message and is recording just fine.

Now under Audacity it used to say "Snowball" in the recording device where now it says "Microphone (2 - USB Audio Class). But whatever, it's working and I didn't even have to kick the tower.

John Towler, Jun 2, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Blue snowball not working with windows.

My Blue SnowBall Ice Is Crashing My Pc

Unplug the Blue Snowball

Download and install the ASIO4ALL driver Available from
    HERE
    , most users have reported this driver fixes an incompatibility between the Blue Snowball and Windows 10 . . .

Plug in the Blue Snowball and it should now work . . .

DaveM121, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Blue snowball not working with windows.

1. Blue snowball not working with windows. - Similar Threads - Blue snowball working

2. Blue Snowball iCE Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Snowball iCE Not Working: Hi there, I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a USB Blue Snowball iCE to work for the first time on my Windows 10 laptop to no avail. It works fine on another device, but on my laptop I get the following issues:1. Sound Properties ie classic Control Panel sees the mic...
  3. Blue Snowball iCE Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Snowball iCE Not Working: Hi there, I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a USB Blue Snowball iCE to work for the first time on my Windows 10 laptop to no avail. It works fine on another device, but on my laptop I get the following issues:1. Sound Properties ie classic Control Panel sees the mic...
  4. Blue Snowball iCE Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Snowball Mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Snowball Mic not working: So, yesterday my Blue Snowball mic was working fine until this morning when I plugged it in. The first thing I noticed is that the red light wasn't showing up, then I went to Device Manager and tried finding the device but it just vanished, it didn't show up anywhere in...
  6. Blue Snowball Mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Snowball Mic not working: So, yesterday my Blue Snowball mic was working fine until this morning when I plugged it in. The first thing I noticed is that the red light wasn't showing up, then I went to Device Manager and tried finding the device but it just vanished, it didn't show up anywhere in...
  7. Blue Snowball Mic not working

8. Blue snowball

Blue snowball: My friend gave me a blue snowball, since I made the move to a computer, and while it works perfectly fine for him, it does not for me. I have updated drivers, tried to troubleshoot it, everything I can think of. When it's plugged in, the red light comes on at the top, but...
  9. Blue Snowball iCE not working

Blue Snowball iCE not working: Hi all, I just got a Blue Snowball iCE and it is not working. I followed all published help document around the web and still no luck. I have: Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver Tried different USB Ports Making sure my Microphone Privacy Settings were set to on...
  10. Blue Snowball microphone not working

Blue Snowball microphone not working: My Blue Snowball microphone has stopped working, after I have done nothing. I have restarted my computer several times, disabled and enabled my microphone twice, and nothing has worked. The privacy option for "allow apps to use microphone" is on, but none of any of my...